Surprise Bitches

*~~Harry~~*

Uncle Sev and I are walking down the hall and we enter the common room. Everybody looks at me with wide eyes, as I smirk. "Well, do not just stand there! Welcome your new snake," I announced. Once Draco heard that, he ran and hugged me tight. I smiled at the hug and hugged him back just as tight. After a bit we let go of eachother blushing madly. We go to our friends and sit down. They all give a knowing smirk and say nothing. We all have conversations and Uncle Sev smiles gently at us and I give a smile back as he goes back to his office. After a bit we head to our respective dorms. Everybody gets changed and we all fall asleep.  

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up and get changed, giving a develish smirk to myself in the mirror. I walk out of the bathroom since that is where I was changing. I put back on the dark mark bracelet. I think today is the day that I tell everyone about my change in sides. I See my friends waiting for me. "I have something to tell you guys," I announce. They all not and I hold my wrist up, allowing them to see the bracelet. They all gasp and Blaise promptly faints. A few moments later Blaise wakes up and we all leave, not talking about the fact that I am a death eater. We enter the great Hall and sit down. Everybody is looking at me with a strange look. Ron and Hermione see me sit down and they see the uniform. They storm over and Hermione yells, "HARRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" and saying how I was not supposed to be with the 'Slimy Snakes'. Ron nods and says, "Yeah mate, youre a lion through and through." I get frustrated with them and say in a dangerously low voice, "You two are not my friends. You never helped me and the lions are not my house. I am a snake through and through. Know it all only stunted my education and you weasel never helped. All you ever did was eat. You two never helped with anything and only wanted to be friends with me because I am the boy who lived. Well guess what, fuck off. I have a family that will love me for who I am." As I say this, tears come to my eyes. I sit down as they storm away. Draco takes me hand for comfort and I have a sad smile towards him. I look up and see Uncle Sev looking at me with a concerned look. I give him a slight nod, signaling I am okay. He gives a nod back. I go back to eating, still holding Draco's hand. After a bit, My friends and I get up and leave. We start heading to our first class, double potions. When we get there we wait for Uncle Sev. A few moments later he shows up and immedietly pulls me into a hug. I start crying as we hug and he leads us all into the classroom. He puts a warding spell on the class, preventing others from entering. I sob as we hug, Uncle Sev giving me soothing words. After a good bit I get cleaned up and Draco walks over. He takes my hands in his and leans in, kissing my forehead in a soothing manor. I smile a little and pull him into a tight hug. We stand there, hugging, for a bit. After, we sit down in the front of the class, getting ready for the class. The wards have been let down and people start coming in. The rest of our friends are sitting behind us. Uncle Sev makes a dramatic entrance per normal. Class goes by smoothly until Weasel throws something in my cauldron. It starts bubbling and put up a protection spell for me and Draco. The potion explodes everywhere. Uncle Sev saw the whole thing and storms to Weasel. He starts yelling about how he could have caused serious harm to me or Draco and how he will have detention for the next week with him. He also took 30 points from Gryffindor. The class ended, and Uncle Sev asked Me, Draco, and our other friends to stay behind. He firstly asked if Draco and I are okay. We both confirmed we were and then what Uncle Sev said next surprised me. "our Lord wants to meet with all of you. He wants to know how Harry is getting along with all of you. You know Tom cares about his followers, no matter what else you have been told." At that, I give a smirk. "Okay, we will be here after. curfew," I say. Uncle Sev nods and we all leave.