Surprise

Both of us jumped at the voice and turned around. Standing there was Neville Longbottom. "Nothing Nev, don't worry about it," I say, not knowing how he will react to me being with Draco. He just slightly nods and walks away. Draco and I looked at eachother and walked down the hall, holding hands. We got a few looks but just headed to class. We only had one week left of school so I just stuck with Draco. 

--Time jump to a week later (the last day of school)--

I got up and finished the small packing I had left. Today was the day I would be leaving Hogwarts and going back to the Dursleys. What most people don't know is that we came to good terms this past summer. I saved Dudley from dying and I talked to the whole family. Something clicked in them and they all started crying and begging me to forgive them. I took them to Gringotts and found out they all had compulsions on them to hate me. Also, Aunty Petunia and Dudley are both a witch and a wizard. We got all spells off of them and Dudley will be starting fifth year with me next year. After everything was taken off, I was treated just like Dudley but we were both not spoiled but we were treated well. The only people who knew were the twins, Draco, my slytherin friends, my dad, and mom. After breakfast, we all got on the train. 

"We are all going to miss you Hazza" Draco says, sadly. Everybody else nods. "I'm going to miss you guys too, but remember you guys can come visit whenever you want" I give as my soft reply. We do a group hug and before we know it, it was time to get off. We all got off and I see Aunt Tuney with Uncle Vernon and Dudley standing there. My friends and I went over to them and I introduced them all. My adoptive family welcomed them all and said they were welcome over whenever. We all went our seperate ways and I got in the car with the family.

-*Time skip to the end of summer because I dont want to write a whole summer*-

The Dursleys drop me off at the station and we say our goodbyes. I take my bags and go to the Slytherin compartments. I sit in an empty one and wait for my friends.

Time for a new school year....

AN: Sorry about late uploads! School has started which means not enough time for updates. Im also starting three different stories at the same time because my mind cant keep ideas for anything. SO, enjoy slow updates :)