Whole Again

(A/N The rest of this book will be Harry's POV unless I decide to give someone else a shot)

We went to our dorms after a while and got a good nights rest. The next morning we all got up and got dressed and went to the common room. We see the rest of the snakes waiting for my group. I hold my hand out for Draco and he takes it. We walk out of the common room and roam the castle to the Great Halls looking like a powerful group of people. We walk in to the Hall and sit down, never letting our emotions show once. We eat in perfect formation and then it happens. I can feel a prodding at my mind and I look up. I see Dumbass looking straight at me and I give him a glare. I look away and strengthen my walls and I turn and have a conversation with Draco. My feelings with him have just grown since the first time we have started talking. I look over and see Fred and George motion towards the doors, and I nod. I tell Draco to follow me and we go to the doors. I lead him to a secret area and wait for you brothers. They turn up a minute. later. "HAZZA! Nice to see you little brother." Fred says. "And I see you have brought Ickl Draco. Finally confess your feelings have you?" George says. I blush, they were the only ones to know I had a crush on Draco. I give a nod and Draco grabs ahold of my hand and I nuzzle his nick a little. The twins coo and I look at them again before I start speaking. "As much as I love talking to you two, what did you need?" I ask, knowing they needed something. "We know you have joined the dark and we wanted to join." They say at the same time. I look at Draco in shock but nod. "Meet in the dungeons after dinner" Draco says. They nod and leave the hall, Draco and I follow a minute later.

"What was that?" someone asks.

(A/N sorry for the short chapter! writing this before bed and was a long day at school. Hand hruts from typing so I will make a longer one either tomorrow or wednesday. Love yall! also leave questions here! I will be answering them in three days so ask anything. whether about this story or my irl life, as long as it is not innapropriate!)