Graveyard

HARRY
Im watching as Voldemort gets ressurected, quite uncomfortably might i add as I am stuck against his father's grave. Befote he goes to call his Death Eaters I shout, "My Lord!" He looks over in shock and stalks towards me. "Harry Potter, The bo4u who lived, addresses me as his lord, wuite the turn of events," he hisses out while staring at me. Id roll my eyes, "yeah yeah, quite the surprise. Now if you dont mind pkease let me to its wuite uncomfortable up here,"i reply with a sarcastic tone. Hed let me down and I would give a cat-like grin as I wave a hand over my face and body letting my glamors fall. Without the glamors I have long shoulder length hair thats the color of onyx with blue and neon green strands. Id look up to see a shocked look on the snake like face that is Voldemort. Id skip around "well my lord will I be marked,"id ask. I look up and see him shake his head "no, instead you will get this," after he states that he holds out a bracelet. Id gasp as he puts it on my wrist. "You will wear tbid at all times, understand Potter," he asks as he looks at me. I nod "of course my lord," id state. "Now, potter, shal you go back," Voldemort asks. "Yes, it would be suspicious if i didnt, i state. He nods after that. "Good luck Potter, also im sure youll know what to do with Diggory," he almost orders. I nod "goodbye my lord," i say as I got into character and use the portkey to leave.