New School, New Harry

-~Harry
The train ride was finally over and all of us got in the carriages and went to the castle. Everyone was staring at me as i looked good, because i was treated well instead of being abused. I gained some muscle and i grew a few inches as well. Dray held my hand to show I was spoken for, and I smiled at him. Granger and Weaslebee were glaring at us as we walked through the halls. The students were whispering around us and some even threw in some insults but we didnt care. We sat down at the table and started gathering food for us to eat. The sorting started and we watched, only about 10 students got sorted into slytherin. Dumblewhore stood up and did his speech, same as always. I rolled my eyes and saw that Draco did the same. Once the idiot that is our headmaster sat down I looked over and started talking to Draco. After about 30 minutes it was time to get to the common room. All the Slytherins stood in a line and we headed down to the dungeons. I watched as a prefect walked forward and said the password.

Time for another year at Hogwarts.

AN:
Super sorry for late updates! Ive had a bunch of stuff going on. Even got Covid but im gonna try updating more!