Hello again, Tom

~~*Harry*~~
After curfew, I get all my friends and we head to Uncle Sev's office. He floos us to Riddle Manor. We go to a meeting room, where we see the dark lord. But instead of a snakefaced bastard, we see someone who looks a little older than diary Tom. He looks at me with an arched brow, surprised to already soo me with no glamors except for my neon strands. I give a small smile towards him, which he returns. The others are surprised at the gesture. I let down the last of my glamors, letting my neon strands show. We all kneel, giving the usual "My Lord" greeting. He tells us all to rise. "Now, you all must be wondering why I waned you here. As most of you know, young Harry here has alined our cause," at that, Sev gasped. I have a smirk and held up my wrist, giving him permission to see my bracelet. He gasped again and Tom continued, "I want Harry to be kept here for a few days. To make sure he does not have any second thoughts. This will happen over the summer. Severus, you will collect him from the muggles he resides with." Sev nods. "The rest of you will help him for the rest of the school year, understand," they nod. "Now, all of you go. I want to speak to Mr. Potter alone," they nod and Severus takes them out back to the floo. Tom turns to me with an emotionless face, with a hint of hope in his eyes for a reason unknown. "Now, you must be wondering why I wanted to speak to you alone," I nod. "I want us to go to gringotts. We arw foing to get you a blood test because you look nothing like either of you parents. Is that okay with you," i nod at the quesrion. We put on glamors, mine is only for my scar and streaks. His made him have blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. We apparate to Diagon Alley with hoods up and go to Gringotts. We go up to a goblin and Tom starts speaking. "Greetings Goblin, me and my friend here are interested in getting a blood test," the goblins are all shocked at the greeting and the goblin nods and leads us to a door.

The goblin knocks on the door and speaks, "Ragnock, there are some visitors for you," he is met with a faint 'come in'. The goblin opens the door and nods at us as we walk in the door. Ragnock looks at us, "well, take the hoods and glamors off, mr. Potter and me. Riddle," he states. We are shocked but do as we are said. I with hold taking off one glamor that im surprised Tom didnt sense. It hides my beating results. The goblin gives me a look, and i sigh as I take off the glamor. Tom gasps at rhe sight of bruises and cuts on my skin. I curl into myself before Tom goes and puts a gentle hand on my shoulder. I stand up, nodding at him as a thank you. Ragnock then says, "Mr. Potter, cut your hand and let 7 drops fall on to the parchment." I nod and do as I am told.
Fake Birth Certificate
Name: Harry James Potter
Birth Dad: James Fleamont Potter
Birth Mum: Lily Rose Potter nè Evans
Birthday: 31 July, 1980
Age: 14
(You know the rest. Deposits lordships heirships yada yada yada)
Real birth certificate
Name: Apollo Orion Riddle
Birth dad: Tom Marvolo Riddle
Birth Father: Severus Tobius Riddle nè Snape
Birthday: July 31, 1980
Age: 14
(Skip to bottom with potions, blocks, and creature)
Potions, spells, and blocks:
Obliviate: preformed by Albus Dumbledoor on multiple occasions since age 1
Love potion: activates at 16 keyed to Ginevra Molly Weasley
Hate potion: Keyed to hate Tom Riddle, Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, the darkside, and anything Slytherin (broken)
Trust Potion: keyed to trust Albus Dumbledoor, Ronald Weasley, Molly Weasley, Aurther Weasley, anything gryfindoor, and The OOTP (broken)
Slacking spell since age 11- keyed to Albus Dumbledoor
Compulsions- administered miltiple times -keyed to Albus Dumbledoor
Parceltongue block- 35% unblocked
Memories: 100% blocked
Magic: 50% unblocked
Crature:
Creature(s): Dark Phoenix, high elf, basilisk
Mate: Draco Lucius Malfoy

I gasp as I read the parchment and 0000tears run down my face. Tom looks over my shoulder and gasps. "Apollo..," he says. I look up and hugs him tight. He hugs back.