Bill Sans ✖ Classic Sans

~ This oneshot will have Smut in it. You've been warned ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🔞 Seven Minutes In Heaven 🔞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classic sorted through the clothes before folding them neatly. He had spent nearly the past hour or two just organizing the house for his friends arrival. Him and Bill had known each other for years, leading to a sturdy friendship. Of course, that bond also held new feelings for Classic. He had crushed over him for so long, but never attempted to make a move. He was already taken to begin with, not to mention Classic felt inferior to his current lover. They were talented. Strong. So many things Classic never saw in himself. He was merely plain. Not something to catch someone's interest, hence his almost permanent state of being single. Even so, he never let it bother him. He'd spent months planning a birthday surprise and inviting some of Bill's friends as well as his own. It was a list of twenty some odd skeletons.

Finishing with the laundry, he moved to the closet before grabbing a small box labeled and wrapped. He had personally made the gift for Bill. After his old hat had been ruined, Classic worked hard to create another. He had completed it last minute, but was content with the effort and outcome. He only hoped Bill loved it. Carrying the box with him, he moved toward the staircase before descending it into the living room. He could hear the doorbell ringing loudly, drawing his focus. Tugging the front door open, Classic offered a warm smile to Fresh and Lust, two of his closest friends.

"Sup my broskie! How you been?" Classic chuckled at the greeting before Lust shrugged, cutting off his response.

"I am sure he's fine love. Give him a moment to leave his inner mind where I am sure his fantasies thrive!" Blue rushed along Classic's expression as he frowned, sighing heavily as he closed the door behind them.

"Don't bully me please. You offered to help me decorate, so let's get to work."

"Hun, that wasn't bullying. I am looking out for my friend, which means I pry into their love interests. So... When you going to make a move? The party is a good chance!" There was slight hesitation before Classic shook his head, making his way into the kitchen with the other two in tow.

"You know that won't happen. I can't make a move on someone taken, you know that." 

"Broskie, I get you. But have you ever thought that maybe you're better than that broad?" There was a smile that crested his features at the comment before he shrugged it off.

"Not really. I don't see myself as much to be honest, plus, there is probably no way he views me as more than a best friend. We've known each other for years, so there isn't much more to learn about me. I'm not exciting in the least." 

"Hun, don't put yourself down. You are one of the best people I know. You may not have some special physical appeal, but your soul in honest and kind. That is more than enough if the guy is worth the struggle. Not to mention, heard him and that hoe broke up anyway. This party was the only thing that made him happy after that heaping pile of flaming garbage." Classic laughed as he rubbed his head lightly.

"Look, if it'll get you off my back, I will try to do something. Until then, best help me decorate or you get no food at the party!" Fresh frowned as Lust giggled.