Dreamswap Blue ✖ Classic Sans

A New Face With Familiarity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classic had remembered the day beginning like any other. He'd woken from sleep to prepare once more for a genocide. His brother woke him and he refused to eat the spaghetti. He'd taken his route to his stand where he would undoubtedly dose off until the human arrived. Everything had been the usual repeat for him, at least until that day. What once was tradition for him and an endless nightmare was whisked away as he found himself starring into a portal. The origin confused him after seeing no one exit it. Of course, curiosity ate at him until he ultimately stepped into it. Never once had anything gone wrong. Least not till then. 

Upon stepping through, he found himself in an unknown place with numerous figures walking the area. He had glanced behind him to find the portal completely gone, only assuring he was trapped for the time. Frowning at the idea, he pulled his hood over his head as he glanced around. The area was so unfamiliar to him, leaving him confused on what to do next. Deciding remaining in the open was the incorrect choice, he made his way toward the farthest end of the area, hoping to find an alleyway or somewhere shadowed to hide out until everything got settled. As the original Sans, his disappearance would be noticed in no time. 

Nearly thirty minutes of wandering had offered him little, besides the small alley he'd noticed earlier. Deciding it was better than nothing, he turned back around and made his way toward it. Slipping into the shadows, he glanced around wearily as he leaned on the wall. His mind still was struggling to piece together where he was. The place seemed lively, that much was sure. There was no genocides. Too many humans and monsters together. Everything was like a dream to him, something he had desired in the past after realizing the murder never would stop. Taking in a deep breath, he steadied his souls excitement at the idea of adventure. 

"Sir? Are you lost?" The voice startled Classic as he flinched, turning his gaze before meeting the new face. The other seemed just as startled. "Wow! Another skeleton! The other's would love this!"

"Uh... Mind telling me a name before acting so friendly?" The other flattened his features before smiling, his hand pressing to his chest as he raised his head.

"Call me Night! You should come meet my group!" Classic felt oddly overwhelmed, but also didn't desire to remain outside all evening. Nodding, the other skeleton smiled wider as he motioned Classic to follow. He only hoped he hadn't made a terrible choice.

Upon arriving at a building, the two stepped inside before Classic ultimately ducked a pan flying his way. Frowning, Night waved it off before calling out. Two bodies entered the main area before Classic fell completely silent. He wasn't sure if he was hallucinating at that current moment. This had to be some twisted dream...

"I am back with a new friend! I found another skeleton!" The others examined Classic, who wasn't any taller than anyone else. He still felt slightly shorter.

"What's his name!" The original glanced to Cross, who was so different from the way he remembered. 

"I never asked to be honest..."

"Call me Classic. So... I am very much confused on why Cross and Error here look so... Adorable? Friendly?" The others seemed to tense as Night glanced toward Classic.

"How did you know their names?" There was a long pause before Classic sighed, slightly seeming to understand everything the more he spoke to the group.