Epic Sans ✖ Classic Sans

There is a little Smut (Got a little lazy on the scene, so not much is written of it.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date Night Is Never Complete Without The Cliché Romance Movie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epic had never been a real classy guy. He was a jokester by heart and often times was the farthest from serious flirting. Of course, that all had change the moment him and Classic had got together. The news spread like wildfire, mostly over the fact Epic was with the original. It once had been taboo for them, but times changed and peace came about between Error and Ink. Which led to his current situation. He was stuck in his living room of the house he shared with Classic trying to plan a special evening. He knew nothing of such events. Not the first thing about dates, let alone an actual relationship.

Groaning silently, he scratched his scalp before pulling out his phone. He'd asked a few about certain things, but some stuff no one was familiar with. Firstly was the type of food and actions to be done in those special moments where it was right. The second was the movie. He had conflicting answers, so his mind was crowded with so many ideas it genuinely hurt. Dialing the top number, he placed the phone on speaker before moving toward the movie shelf.

"Hello? This is Cross speaking." 

"Hey bro... Me again...." A long silence ensued before a sigh reached Epic, earning a slight frown.

"This is the fourth time Epic. You know I am with Dream right now, so make this quick."

"I got it. Mind also getting Dream for his opinion on this matter?"

"It's about the date, isn't it?" Epic chuckled lightly. It was the answer Cross needed before his voice filled the empty sound, footsteps approaching on the other end.

"Who is it?"

"Epic. He needs help with his planned date tonight with Classic." Dream quietly squealed, tearing the phone from Cross before running off with it to have a conversation with Epic. 

"So, what's the problem?"

"I have a bunch of stuff already decided, but I am conflicted on two points. The first is what movie to watch and the second is how to determine when it's a good chance to make a move..."

"Well, the first problem could aid the second. Why not do a romance movie? I get it's cliché, but hear me out. A romance movie is a good way to put someone in the mood, leading to possibilities. You just have to take them. They will show themselves, trust me."

"I really appreciate this Dream. How are you and Cross?" A long huff came from the other side as Cross got back on the phone, his voice low.

"We're doing fine. Look, we're in the middle of stuff so don't call back today. Best of luck bud!" Without a second to speak, Epic heard the line go dead, his sockets falling dark as he frowned. He was thankful to Dream's advice, but what was the definition of a romance? Last he knew, there wasn't one he owned. Scrolling through his contacts once more, he stopped on Lust's number. Of all the Sanses, he was sure Lust was best equipped for this.

"Lust speaking. What can I do for you Epic?"

"How did you know it's me?"