King Of Multiverse X Classic Sans

An Early Incomplete Honeymoon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(P.s. There will be a bit of Smut, but this is mostly Fluff <3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of music echoed around the large space as numerous bodies were present. After word of a marriage spread, most were invited to the wedding. The ceremony was long, but told to be beautiful by most present. It was the first time there was peace among the countless skeletons present. Classic had remembered the feeling of walking down the isle, his arm linked with his closest friend, Lust. It was high in stress, but a hope bubbled up inside him. The moment the oath was said and the kiss connected, it felt like his world was weightless. It was so short a kiss, but held so many feelings entrapped in it. For Classic, marriage was never on his mind. It was hard in the past to find someone who liked him, that is until he met the love of his life. KOM was a well poised skeleton who treasured every moment with the smaller figure. 

Remaining seated silently at the island in the kitchen of the house him and his husband shared, he found himself whisked from his thoughts and cherish-able memories as arms wrapped around his shoulders. Taking a short look, he noticed KOM nuzzled along his neck, earning a short chuckle. He kept his voice low, smelling the alcohol lingering from his husband.

"You enjoying the party?"

"Of course... I just wanted some time alone with you~" Giggling, Classic shivered slightly feeling a hand trace just under his shirt.

"A bit handsy aren't we?"

"I want love and attention. Come on, just this once. It's our celebration anyway!" Sighing, Classic nodded knowing there was no denying it. Some way or another, KOM would get his way. Rising from the chair, he intertwined his fingers with the others before guiding the tipsy skeleton toward the stairwell. He could feel the occasional glances, but ignored them as they made their way up the long stairwell. Reaching the top, Classic found KOM press against him as the two entered the room closest to them. The door was sealed loudly as Classic felt himself being pressed to the wood behind his back. A mouth met his quickly, the desire oozing from the other. It was intoxicating, not to mention the taste of liquor still embedded on the taller skeletons tongue. The two let their tongues dance around as KOM snaked his hands further under the clothes, earning a slight tremble from the smaller of the two. 

Classic was aware of KOM's rather clingy nature when smashed. While it could be overbearing at times, it never was something he hated. It was very sexual fifty percent of the time, while the other was a relaxed version. The current state was somewhere in between, leaving Classic confused to which it would follow. Breaking the kiss, he gasped as fingers dipped into the creases of his spine. His head shifted slightly to the side, offering an open the other didn't hesitate to take. Kisses trailed Classic's neck as a moan slipped from him. His hands clung to the other's attire as he felt the hands move to grab his legs. Letting himself be hoisted up, he wrapped himself around the other as his back leaned more into the door.

"Why not take this to the bed? I am sure it's easier then holding me up." KOM shook his head, trailing kisses once more along Classic's neck.

"You weigh nothing to me. I want you close to me~" Classic chuckled, his hands shifting to grab his husbands cheeks gently.

"I promise to be as close on the bed, okay?" There was hesitation before the drink skeleton nodded. He held onto Classic as he moved toward the bed, lowering the smaller onto it before hovering overhead. Fingers reached under the clothes once more, feeling the ribcage before he worked the shirt off entirely. His mouth fell to the collar bone before nibbling along it, earning more moans from Classic. "You're s-such a tease..."

"Mmm~" KOM bit harder, earning a gasp as Classic trembled slightly, fingers tracing the ribcage before he found the soul. Pulling it to the open, he pulled away before letting his tongue run along it. The feeling sent jolts of pleasure through Classic as he moaned out, his legs clamping tighter around KOM.

"Stop m-messing with my s-soul... ah~" KOM ran his teeth along the organ before smirking at the heavy blue cresting Classic's features.

"You seem enjoying yourself, so shall I carry on?" Classic couldn't find his voice as teeth shifted along the soul, earning slight screams of pleasure as Classic arched his back.

"N-no more... hng... ah~" Reaching forward, he let his fingers wipe at the drool leaving Classic's mouth as he moaned out a melody to the other. Smiling, he stopped before returning the soul.

"I love you Classic, forever and always. We're bound together for the rest of our life." There was a nod given in response as Classic tried to calm himself down. He watched KOM fall beside him, arms pulling him closer as their bodies were pressed tightly. Soft breathing filled the now growing silence. Classic snuggled closer, embracing the warmth as his breathing became steady. Feeling his voice return, he spoke softly.

"I would never trade a moment with you. I love you till death do us part." Turning his head, he noticed KOM out cold, a short chuckle leaving him. He was aware a ton of alcohol had run through the other. He was slightly thankful for it. With everyone present at the party, sex wasn't his end goal. He got lucky this time, though the next he might not be as lucky. Smiling softly, he leaned more into the comfort before accepting sleep. With KOM holding him close, he had no where to go in that moment. In that moment, he was willing to bask in the thought of his future. Him and his husband, together until the end. It was a future he had dreamed of for so long and it was finally a reality. He had got lucky on his life, even with all the misfortunes. Even so, he loved the skeleton beside him with his whole being. KOM had become his whole world. Without him, there was no light. No reason. He truly understood the 'Till death do us part' of the oath. It was something taken to heart and it held a weight. But it was a weight he was more than willing to bare. After all, it offered him his happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you've enjoyed this one. It's a bit shorter, but I don't really know these Sans' well. Any way, leave me your thoughts!