Ink Sans ✖ Classic Sans

Not going to lie, someone requested some Smut on this from what I remember, but I kind of feel like keeping it wholesome as heck. Either way, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Original That Loved The Empty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Classic, can I ask you something?" Those words drew the others gaze as silence followed, a slight nod given. "Am I a terrible person? Like bad at my job protecting the Aus?"

"What's got you so worked up? You never feel this conflicted Ink, so talk to me." The protector smiled weakly as his eye lights sat white. His gaze was empty on the exterior.

"Everyone has left me. Just walked away. The Star Sanses are nothing anymore..." Classic sighed before reaching out, his hand pulling the other closer. He smiled softly as he spoke calmly, his tone soothing to the other.

"Ink. I need you to understand that no matter who walks away, I won't leave. To them, you were corrupt and wrong. To me, you've done nothing wrong. You've kept me safe and offered me a friendship and even something more." Ink chuckled lightly before leaning more against Classic. for months they had each others backs. Classic was the original, hated and outcast for his weak appearance. Ink was the protector who was merely misguided, but no one else saw it as such. In time, both were left behind. Even so, neither cared. They lived for each other, no one else.

"Do you remember the time we first met?" Classic laughed as he nodded, remembering the events that led to the best piece of his miserable life. He rested his head on the others shoulder, snuggling closer as he relaxed knowing Ink was beside him.

"Of course. How could I ever forget that moment. It was the first time I had felt so happy.. At least in a while that is."

It had been any normal reset. Classic waking and readying for another genocide. Truth be told, he had shut himself off emotionally from everything. His cheerful greetings to his brother were faked, hidden behind a façade that wasn't him. Of course, no one could tell the truth about him. He was viewed as lazy, casted out as someone being dramatic or hopeless. Even if those words meant no harm, they still hurt. Hearing it over and over led to his separation from the rest.

He had made his way toward his usual booth before passing it by. He intended to visit the ruin doors, but before he was able to reach the point, he'd heard a slight yell. The sounds had startled him as his gaze shifted in time to see a figure plunge his way. Stepping sideways, he watched the body fall through the snow, creating an image. Peering over, he stood shocked at what he saw. The idea of another skeleton was behind his imagination, but then again, the proof was before him. 

"Hey buddy... You good down there?" The figure scrambled to climb out, scowling as he glanced upward to where the portal once was. It took a moment before they noticed Classic, giving a flat expression. "Got a name?"

"Oh... Uh, call me Ink. Where am I?"

"Undertale... Why?" The figure clapped his hands gleefully, smiling and grabbing Classic's hands.

"I finally found it! They'll never believe me! I found the original!!!" 

"Calm down bud. Call me Sans."

"Sans is so... Normal. How about Classic! Also, call me Ink." He stood tall, smiling widely as Classic nodded in response.

"So... Ink, was it? Mind telling me how you got here?"

"Oh, you don't know about everything beyond here... Well, there are Aus, to which I protect. You're the original, the main data of what the Aus were originated from." Classic flattened his expression before sighing, rubbing his head.

"So there are more me's?"

"In a sense, but also no. It's confusing honestly. Technically, I am not supposed to mess with Aus, but I was always intrigued by how the original was!" Classic frowned, waving the other away as he slumped on a tree.

"You want to know me, think dark. I live through nearly endless genocides and watch everyone around me die over and over. Personally, I wouldn't put it passed me if I had some mental or psychological problems."

"That's awful... I know some others who dealt with that, but they found a way out of the system in a sense." 

"Figured. I've tried everything. Truthfully, I just give up. This is my life, alone and outcast from the others." Ink sighed as he leaned on the same tree.

"What about your brother and the rest?"

"All they do is talk bad about me. I don't feel like I belong, so I isolate myself for their own good. The less connected, the less watching them die hurts." Ink nodded, rubbing his head.

"I understand that. I never tell anyone, but I have to force myself to have feelings. I drink vials that offer emotions. Without them, I am colder than Ice." Classic chuckled, his head turning as he viewed the other. "I know, I am boring and all."

"Nah. I find you interesting. I love things that are simple and you are pretty close to me. Empty and broken."

"I guess you're right Classic. If you want, I can come back and speak often!" The original smiled softly before nodding, his tone slightly warm. 

"I would love that Ink. Until next time." The other nodded, leaving the tree before splashing ink below him. Waving, he dove in, leaving Classic once more as the ruin doors opened. 

"Classic? You good?" 

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Just thinking about the past." Ink laughed as he held a vial, Classic spotting it before taking it. He rose from the seat as Ink gave a questioning look. Classic crawled above him, sitting on his lap as he tipped the vial into his mouth, drawing closer. The other didn't say a word, just let everything happen. The paint was foul tasting, but Classic did his best to deepen the kiss, pouring the contents into the others mouth. Breaking the kiss, he stuck out his tongue. It's usual blue was slightly changed to have bits pink on it. Ink blushed below him, smirking as he spoke low.

"You always surprise me Classic." The original chuckled before reattaching for another kiss. The two moved slightly, Classic laid on the couch with Ink over him. "I love you Classic, I really do. Even with these vials, this love is my own." 

"I understand that Ink. I love you too." Classic let his fingers trace the others cheek as he smiled softly. "I always will love you. We're a perfect match after all." 

"Broken and empty." A nod was given as Ink finished the sentence, a silence following. They both shared something none of the others had. They knew what lay in the others mind. The troubles they'd suffered. Those alone offered a foundation that no one could break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you've enjoyed and leave me your thoughts! (✿◠‿◠)