Chapter 21: Losing Your Mind

Stiles

I struggled against the depths of my own mind. My own mind was holding me back. Then again, I wasn't in control of my mind anymore. He was. I struggled against the black holdings as I knew I was crying. I should have known the nogitsune was to do something like this. I knew it wasn't safe for her to be here. I knew that I should have taken her someplace else. Away from this monstrosity of a life that I lived. I knew it was my fault. I knew that the nogitsune was loving my pain and strife. He was feeling off of it. I couldn't help it.

While I was trapped, memories of the time we actually spent together before this was flowing through my mind. Why is it that whenever I am happy, it easily falls apart. Why do I have to be the one to live like this? What did I do to deserve this? I knew exactly what I had done. To several people. I murdered their families. I took away the ones that they loved. No wonder I had nothing. This was karma coming to bite me in the ass.

I could faintly hear other voices of which sounded like my siblings. Elijah was here. Rebekah. Nik. I had to assume that Hayley was with Hope and that she was okay. I smiled at the thought but seeing them through my own eyes yelling and screaming at me for what my body had done, it was horrifying. You couldn't even imagine how exhausting it is to bang against the corners of your own mind for so long. How exhausting your voice can get when you are shouting, pleading, for anyone to set you free.

Nogitsune

I smirked, holding the heart of Stile's daughter. It was so delicious. The amount of pain that was in her face and the fear that is around the room. It was radiating from all corners. I took a deep whiff as it entered my nostrils. I let out a gasp as it filled my lungs. I missed this feeling. It was the best feeling in the world. I looked toward the distressed Mikaelson siblings with a smile as I dropped the heart. It landed on the ground with a splat.

"Well. That was so fulfilling! I have to say, I really missed that!"

Klaus looked pissed. I watched as he sped forward and shoved me into the closest wall. I smirked as he bared his fangs and the veins under his eyes became prominent. His eyes changed red as he growled and screamed in my face.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"Oh Klaus. You think that I am so intimidated by you. You have to understand. I have lived for 1000 years. I am not, and I mean NOT even the slightest bit afraid of you. Your victims may be screaming but this time, it will be you that is screaming."

I shoved my hand through his chest causing black veins to run through his body. He was gasping in pain and screaming. I smirked and started laughing. I squeezed his heart with my hand as I took in his memories. Of himself causing multiple amounts of pain to souls.I moaned in pleasure as I took it all in.

It stopped. I was shoved off of him as my hand came out of his chest. It was covered in blood and he was panting as his body was healing himself. I watched as Elijah had the same look as Klaus did. I smirked as I went to attack him as well. He went to plunge his fangs into my neck. I pushed him back with my own strength.

"I'm a thousand years old. You can't kill me!" I was screaming at them just like I had with that silly McCall pack that Stiles was previously a part of.

I felt something grip my hair as they slammed my forehead against the wall. I growled as I tried to attack whoever done it. Before I could do so, my forehead was slammed into the wall once again. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was, "Never mess with a Mikaelson." Of course it had to be the blonde one.

Klaus

That was fucking painful. It was worse than Tunde's blade and I would imagine even Marcel's bite and the White Oak Stake. It healed almost immediately but the pains till resonated throughout my body. I couldn't stop. I needed to keep going. I looked over at Stiles's unconscious body as we took him to the underground. Right where Marcel was.

Elijah, Rebekah, and I walked right past Marcel seeing a Hayley and a Hope in the vicinity. I looked at them confused and noticed them looking at Elijah carrying Stiles. I held a hand up as if to explain later and Elijah hooked Stiles to a chair. This chair had a magic barrier around it induced by Freya. She had it made so whenever one person was inside the circle, then they couldn't get out. Stiles was chained down, as opposed to tied down, and the magical barrier was just a plus at this point.

After Stiles was secure. I groaned in pain as I turned to Hayley and Hope sharply than I would have liked. Hope looked at me with, what seemed to be, great concern. I smiled to mask the pain for her and went up to her.

"It's okay. I'm okay. Stiles is too. He is just a little out of it."

"You are hurt Dad. Maybe I can heal you."

I shook my head as I placed a hand on her shoulder. "I can't have you do that Hope. It's too dangerous to use your magic." Hope shook her head vigorously.

"I have to."

She placed her hands on my chest before a warm glow came from them. I let out a soft gasp as my eyes fluttered slightly. Hope stopped what she was doing and to say I felt rejuvenated, was an understatement. I guess I totally underestimate my daughter's abilities. I smiled as I took her hands in mine.

"Look at you. A true Mikaelson."