Chapter 10: Rescue Success

Rousseau's Bar

"All right, sorry, folks. We'll, uh, we'll get that gas leak fixed up, and we'll be back tomorrow with two-for-one hurricanes."

Josh had convinced the people to get out of the popular joint with easy effort. Stiles, personally, found it very convincing and showed how much people really trusted him. He was a nice guy. He seemed almost...perfect.

"Oh. Thank you. Great. Please don't steal glasses."

A patron had handed Josh a glass in order not to take it fully out of the bar. Stiles could practically feel the eye roll coming off of Josh's face.

"Everyone's out. Place is yours."

Kol, Elijah, Hayley, Freya, and Stiles all stepped out of the shadows of the bar while Rebekah was at Davina's grave in order to distract Marcel.

"See? Wasn't that easier than us having to kill everyone?"

Stiles smacked Kol on his shoulder slightly as Kol gave him a glare.

"Personally, I tend not to prefer going all...bloody right now. Not the season."

This caused a small smile to come up on Josh's face and a small chuckle to be let out of Stiles's mouth. Hayley had glanced over at Stiles with her thoughts running wild.

"Yeah. So what now?"

Elijah was the first one to speak.

"Would you be so kind as to move that freezer unit, so that we might be able to access the tunnels?"

"Time's ticking, Josh. Go on.", Hayley had added in her statement.

"Are you absolutely certain we're looking in the right place?", Kol had interjected himself once more into the conversation.

"WE know this tunnel runs the length of the city.", leave it to Freya to give the details, "Marcel must've carved out a section to serve as his personal dungeon."

This earned a smirk from Stiles's face.

"Kinky."

This time, Kol slapped Stiles on the shoulder which resulted in a small cat fight against the boys.

"Do you mind?"

Elijah interrupted the small quarrel with the brothers as they stood with their arms crossed and glared at one another. Elijah let out a sigh.

"I will say, ingenious and sadistic. Well done, Marcel."

"Save the compliments for when he comes to kill us. Your flattery might give him pause."

As Josh was standing awkwardly in front of the Mikealson family, he stared at one particular member.

'He is one hunk. Not like the rest. Should I...no. They are part of an evil family. Then again, I am working for them. I'm so confused..'

"Okay, your're all set here. So, uh, good luck, break a leg, and I'll just be on my way."

Kol stopped him and started a conversation that only delayed the rescue of their brother. Stiles was getting irritated with it to say the least.