Chapter 13: Deals

The Abattoir

Stiles took in heavy breaths shaking his head vigorously. His two hands were gripping his hair with such strength that he felt like ever follicle would rip out of his head. His eyes were wide with fear seeing the face in front of him. Bandages and teeth that were as sharp as razors seemed to be the only thing visible. Nothing but emptiness for eyes. 

"Oh Stiles. Didn't you miss me? We were such a good team! We did so well in killing! Although, I pity the girl, what was he name, oh... Allison. I didn't kill her with my bare hands unfortunately. I would have loved to feel her life drain from her body." 

"Shut up!" 

Stiles swung his hand to swipe at him but he disappeared. Stiles searched the room. His eyes frantically moving everywhere to try and figure out where the monstorus being had gone. 

"Behind you."

Stiles swung around seeing nobody. He was getting too worked up in this. He was too terrified of his own mind. He needed to fix this. He needed to get to his niece. He couldn't leave her like this. It was...frightening. 

"Over here." 

Stiles turned everywhere still not coming face to face with the one he hated most. 

"Come out and face me! I know you want something! Otherwise, you wouldn't have appeared and tried to pry in my head. What do you want?!" 

"I want...,"  Suddenly, the nogitsune was in front of him again, "to kill. I want to unleash my power once more and kill a whole city! I want pain, fear, I want to level an entire city!" 

The nogitsune had screamed in his face only making Stiles's eyes widened immensely. He couldn't let that happen again. Although, it seemed more angry. Stiles could't help but gulp. It was a lot to take in when a dark kitsune is inside you. Then an idea clicked in his head. He could use this. 

"Okay. I'll make a deal with you. You take this deal, and this deal only, otherwise you never come out again." 

He could hear the nogitsune growl in protest. He wasn't one to be talked down to. He was always the one that was in control. He was the one that had the power. 

"That seems to be acceptable." 

"Right. Now here is what is going to happen." 

A few moment's later

Stiles walked into the room where Hope was and saw Freya at her bedside. Hope seemed to be sleeping peacefully. 

"She's resting. Everything seems to be resolved now." 

Stiles went to the end of Hope's bed and smiled. 

"That's good. I was hoping that she would be okay. Then again, I never doubted our skills for a second." 

Freya only smiled and looked toward her brother. She then frowned slightly and looked down. 

"Stiles. Klaus told me what had happened in here earlier. Are you okay? I mean, I know that your a witch and all but there is much more. Isn't there?" 

Stiles let out a small chuckle. 

"You could say that. I wouldn't exactly call it the best thing and it isn't all that friendly. It's powerful enough to stop a lot of things. Maybe even powerful enough to stop The Hollow. It is just too hard to control. It has a mind of its own." 

Freya stood up and just gave her brother a hug and smiled. 

"I know what it is like to be afraid of your own mind." 

Stiles hugged her back and smiled. He pulled away and turned his head to the side. 

"You may be older than me, but I may just be more powerful." 

Freya chuckled and shoved his shoulder playfully. Stiles was just glad to be back with his family. Now that the Nogitsune was under control, he would be able to withstand anything. 

Always and Forever.