Chapter 18: No Body Touches my Mate

Really short I'm sorry but I wanted to get something on here been busy so here you go my lovely readers

I love you all

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

BRIAN'S POV

"WHAT THE FUCK?! LET ME GO! BRIAN HELP ME!"

I shifted into my dragon and roared! Nobody messes with our mate! my dragon roared at me. Everyone froze when we roared even the pure bloods. I spotted my mate and she looked at me scared.

'Bell I need you kill the vampire that has you. Just stab him in the heart or cut his head off!'

'Ok.' She thought. I watched her for a moment until she got her swards out. She shifted her body so she can stab him and plunged the sward into his chest. He looked at her in horror and burst into ash. 'Ok, Brian, what now?'

'Come here quickly.' She looked at me and took off running. 'Everyone get ready to attack.' They all got into their defensive positions while Matt, Daniel, mason and his pack shifted. 'Jessica and Jett get Bell protect her at all costs. Do not let her get taken again!' My dragon roared.

'Alright.' They said at the same time. Jett took off running and grabbed Bell throwing her onto his back. He started to run back to us when a pure blood grabbed Bell but she made me proud. She got out her sward cutting off its head. Jett just smiled and said something to her. They made it to us unharmed.

'Ok everyone the fun begins now. Bell you are going to go with Jett and Jessica. If she gets hurt you will to got it?'

'Brian don't get your panties in a wad. We have her so don't worry.' Jessica said in my head.

I looked at Bell 'Bell I love you and I won't let anything happen to you.'

'I love you to and I know you won't. I'm with Spiky and Jess so don't worry.' She smiled at me making my heart melt.

"Well isn't this touching? Too bad I have to break it up. Anyways Bell its time you come with us." Said the vampire, which had been trying to get Bell.

"That's too bad because I'm not going anywhere with you or any of your buddies. I just have one question, what is your name pure blood?"

"Miss. Bell I will only tell you my name if you come with me."

"I guess I will just call you dumb ass then."

"Don't you dare call me names like that little girl."

"Well I don't know your name so I'm giving you a nickname just get over it dumb ass."

"I will not stand here while a little girl calls me names like this."

"Well you can have sit down or leave. It's your choice." She smiled at him.

"My master will love how feisty you are."

"Well that's too bad isn't it, unless you take me there dead. That's the only I'm going with you but your master wants me alive doesn't he?"

"Yes he does this is going to be fun little girl."

"Just try me." She giggled. What the hell is she doing? She looked at me and smiled sweetly. I couldn't help but to growl at her for being reckless. She looked at me confused but I couldn't help it I nudged her to get on my back. She looked at me and climbed on to my back. I let out another powerful roar before jumping towards the pure blood Bell was talking to. Bell wrapped her arms around my neck as I jumped.

"Let'sdo this babe." She whispered to me and the battle began to keep her safee