The Angel and The Dragon

• Dedicated to Terri Jo Smith

This is my first book i hope you like it!!!!! if there are grammar problems just let me know hope you like it..... thank you for reading

ttfn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------

INTRO

My life went to hell when my dad walked into the house mad. I was sitting at the dinner table with my mom we were talking about what I was going to do this summer. We both jumped at the sound of my dad slamming the front door and he didn't look happy at all. I looked at my mom not sure what to think, she smiled at me wearily she didn't even know what was going on. He walked in and took a seat next to my mom.

"I lost my job today but I have another job offer. The thing is we will have to move to Salem, Indiana for my job. I know that it's a little ways away but I already have a house set up there. My friend Zach that lives there he said that he has a job for me already set up." dad said.

"We can't leave! Mom, tell him that we can't leave! I can't leave my friends I only have one year left in school we can't!" I said with a harsh tone.

He looked at me but dropped his head "We have to Annabell it's the only way. We will lose this house in a month if we don't."

I didn't understand what was happening; all I knew was that we had to move. I stormed up stares and slammed my bedroom door. Why can't we stay here? Why does this have to happen now? So many questions were swarming in my head. I don't want to leave but we have to. I hate my life it can only get worse from here I just know it.

I stand up and look into the full body mirror; I looked in to my green eyes which seemed to glow all the time. I have beautiful blond hair that is down to my hips. I'm skinny and I have two scars side by side on my back that I was born with. Nobody knows why they are there but I never worried about it. Other than the scars I look like a typical 17 year old teenager.

As I sat in my room I started to pack my cloths in a duffle bag, knowing that we would be moving soon. Knowing my dad would be upset I went downstairs and grabbed a couple boxes and some packing tape and made my way back upstairs to pack.