chapter 3: one fun day

Alright here it is finally done bwahahahahahaah

Jessica hope you like lol

TTFN

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 3

As we pulled into their drive way my jaw hit the floor. The house was beautiful and huge almost like a castle. It had an old touch to it but was well kept. It made me wonder if they were rich because there was no way they could afford this any other way, unless they inherited it. We got out of the car and walked up to the house, I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder around. As we walked into the house my jaw, once again, hit the floor. It was as beautiful as it was outside if not more. I heard laughing behind me so I spun on my heel to see what was so funny. They were looking at me amused like they haven't had anyone gape at their home before.

"What's so funny guys?" I asked.

"You are, just the look on your face is priceless." Matt chuckled.

"Thanks allot, that makes me feel welcome. Just laugh at me then. I think your house is beautiful, I've never seen a house like this before."

"That's what we are here for Bell to make u feel welcome." Justin laughed like his life depended on it. "I'm sorry for laughing so hard you're just funny to watch. Not to mention not bad on the eyes either, if I may add."

"Gee, thanks Justin. This is going to take me a while to get used to."

"What is Bell?" Jessica asked

"Having this many friends that pick on me. I like it but it's new to me. Not to mention the fact that I'm an angel, you two are vampires, and I don't even know what you others are but I'm guessing that I will find out sooner or later."

"Ya, that seems to happen sometimes. Well... Maybe not this situation but it happens." Justin said walking off.

"I guess so."

"Do you want to go swimming?" Brian asked.

"YOU SPEAK!"

"What?"

"Sorry you surprised me but i would love to go swimming. I just need to change, are y'all going to go swimming to?" I asked looking over my shoulder to Matt and Jessica.

"Sure." They said in unison

Jessica grabbed my arm and dragged me to her room. We quickly changed into our swim suits. Jessica threw a towel at me amazingly I cough it before it hit me in my face.

"THAT ALMOST HIT ME IN THE FACE! IT WOULD OF HURT!" I shrieked.

She just started laughing at me. "It wouldn't hurt you and you know it."

"It still scared me though. I didn't even see you throw it until it was in front of me."

She laughed even harder "Let's just go swimming; you're going to be alright."

With that we hurried down stairs and out into the back yard to the pool. The guys were already in the pool splashing each other. I just laughed at the sight of them wrestling each other.

"You guys are amusing to watch." They froze and looked up at me.

Brian had a smile slowly creep onto his face. He, all of a sudden, jumped out of the pool and walked towards me. At that moment I knew I should run but I couldn't I was frozen to the ground. He stopped in front of me and did the unspeakable. He reached down and threw me over his shoulder. Turning on his heel started to walk back to the pool and jumped in with me on his shoulder. I don't know why I didn't fight him.