19

*Cobra Kai Training Day*

Katherine's P.O.V.

Today Cobra Kai is going to be training at a local junkyard. Sounds extremely dangerous yet kinda fun. Glad I had my tetanus shot. We all gathered around the junkyard as Sensei Lawrence began to speak.

"You've trained hard. You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament right?" "Yes Sensei," We yelled. You bet I'm ready for this tournament. I've trained night and day with Eli and even had to stop hanging out with Demi for a little bit.

"Wrong!" Sensei shouted as he threw his beer down. I looked at Aisha and Miguel shocked and turned back to sensei. "Your best ain't shit. If you wanna win the all valley under eighteen karate  tournament you gotta give me better than your best." Sensei continued.

Well, there goes my social life. "Which is why from now on you're going to get my worst." I sighed as Sensei continued. "Do you understand," He asked. "Yes Sensei," We yelled in unison. "Are you losers," He continued. "Hell no Sensei," I yelled. "Are you nerds?" He asked. Shit well yeah, I do enjoy my Star Wars. "No Sensei," Everyone yelled including me to please Sensei.

"Are you sure," Sensei asked. "No Sensei," everyone but me said. Sensei facepalmed himself and I let out a half-smile.  Sensei began our training and we started off running through the tires. The training was going well until someone in front of me tripped and fell.

Like dominos, we all collapsed under one another. "Haha, are you alright Miguel?" I asked after I fell on Miguel. Miguel nodded with a hurt expression giving a thumbs up. Sensei groaned and walked to the next challenge.

"Everyone is going to walk across that beam. Be sure not to fall into the broken glass and metal below." Sensei said and I gulped. Miguel walked across first followed by Aisha. Eli was up next. Please don't fall. Please don't fall. Eli slipped as he was walking across and I let out a gasp.

Eli quickly regained his base and made it through. I let out a sigh of relief. "What are you waiting for Ms. Isabella lets go," Sensei said as I started walking across the beam. "Come on Princess let's go move that ass," Sensei said and I gave him a death glare. "Good work Ms. Isabella," Sensei said as I made it across.

I smiled at Eli proud of us. Eli returned the smile. "Everyone take one of these eye-protecting lame goggles and your weapon of choice," Sensei said as we all looked at one another confused. I put on the goggles and grabbed a wooden baseball bat.

"Your enemies are all around you. Destroy them," Sensei said and I instantly began to think about everyone who ever bullied Eli and me. I even began to think about my ex. I rushed to a broken down car in front of me and thoughts rushed around my brain.

"What kind of girl would ever kiss this shit?" 

"Why be interested in some freak with a messed up lip, when you could be interested in someone like me?"

"Oh my god you guys, you see the guy over there who looks like he went down on a lawnmower?"

"I'm never going to be anything other than the kid with the weird lip!"

"If you want to be something other than the kid with the messed up lip then you have to flip the script."

"Ahhh!" I screamed as hot tears began flowing down my face. I gripped the baseball bat tightly in my hands and launched it at the car window. The shattering of the glass felt like a sweet escape. I hit the doors, the hood, and the back of the car until it honestly didn't even resemble a car anymore.

"Holy shit Ms. Isabella remind me not to piss you off," Sensei said as he walked by. "Why did you do it?" I asked Sensei.  Sensei Lawrence stopped walking and turned to me as the tears glistened in my eyes. "Why did I do what?" He asked confused.