43

∩      ∩(= •

∩      ∩
(= • . • =)❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚❁・゚: *✧・゚

❁・゚: *・゚❁𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.❁・゚: *・゚❁

Right as I threw some nerd down my eyes locked onto Demetri. I chaotic grin crept across my face as he spoke. "Not again." Like a Hawk I chased after my prey. I shoved my way through the double doors on the hunt for Demetri. "Demetri, I know you're in here. Figured you'd hide in the computer lab, you damn nerd!" I yelled out.

My eyes lurked into a nearby room, but no sign of Demetri. "Coming for ya." I yelled out as I banged on doors. I slithered by way around a doorway and caught sight of my prey. Got his ass now. Demetri's nervous panting turned into total shock as he turned around to see me.

"Boo." I smirked. Demetri gasped and made a run for it. "Shit shit shit!" Demetri let out. "Come here Demetri." I yelled.

❁・゚: *・゚❁Katherine's P.O.V.❁・゚: *・゚❁

Right as I was about to open the door to the computer lab the door busted open and I collided with somebody knocking me to the ground. "Ow what the hell?" I groaned. "You're dead now!" Hawk shouted and chased after a frightened Demetri.

I got up and tried to follow the two as fast as I could. When I turned the corner I saw Demetri and Hawk fighting. "Get the hell off him." I grunted as I tried to grab Demetri away from Hawk. Before I knew it Demetri grabbed me from behind and rushed me forward kicking me into a glass trophy case.

Screams exited my lungs like whispers from banshees. "Kat! Shit I didn't know that was you I'm so sorry!" Demetri tried to say. "You son of a bitch!" Hawk said as he went to grab Demetri, but was interrupted by Miguel and Robby each grabbing ahold of the two. Everything burned, stung, and hurt all at the same time.

"Kat are you okay? Gah- get the hell off me Miguel." Hawk faught. Miguel let go and I rushed to Kat's side. "Eli it hurts." I cried. My body was getting wet from all the blood. "Shit that's a lot of blood." Eli cried out as he tried to hold pressure onto the cuts as others tried their best with clothes, rags, whatever they could find.

Shortly after paramedics arrived. I was moved onto a stretcher and carried to an ambulance. "She's loosing a lot of blood we need to move." One of the paramedics said. Hawk tried rushing to the ambulance, but was held back. "Let me go! I need to go with her. Let me go!" I could Hawk in the distance.

❁・゚: *・゚❁𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.❁・゚: *・゚❁

"If she dies I swear to god Demeri I will end you!" Hawk said. "It was an accident!" Demetri cried out. "That's enough everyone! Go home, classes are dismissed until we figure out what happened here." A cop said. "Screw that I'm going to the hospital." I muttered. "Come on I'll take you." Miguel said.