𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Viewers discretion is advised

excuse any mistakes

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 29, 2020
------------------------

I spent two weeks alone in my room with my phone off every time Booka came to the door to ask if I was okay I wouldn't respond.

What happened to me didn't dawn on me until days after, it was really a shocker that I could've been in that predicament.

I didn't want to go outside even though I was sure that he's dead I was still afraid that somehow he could've survived and was actually after me.

Von tried to come get me out the room he even tried to break open my door but none of his advances worked.

He was blowing my phone up too he's also one of the reasons why I turned it off.

I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts.

I was sure this was depression but I refused to recognize it for what it was because I refused to recognize and admit to myself that I was sexually assaulted.

I finally decided to unlock the door and as soon as that happened the boys busted in my room. 

"LAWD THE DEAD HAS AROSE FROM THE COFFIN!"

"You had us worried sick!"

"Bitch she looks sick."

"What the fuck happened to you?!" They all said at once.

Muwop came in the room in a rush his eyes landing on me.

"My baby! Lawd my po' baby!" He said hugging me.

I didn't notice Von watching me from the corner of the room until I saw him shift his weight onto his opposite leg clenching his jaw.

"You look horrible!" He said stating the obvious.

"Get up! we taking you shopping.. lemme go before I cry." Booka said leaving the room.

"He's so dramatic." Durk commented rolling his eyes.

"Every time that I leave you keep.. Doing this!" Booka said making mouth motions with his hand.

"And every time I come around you never wanna post up!" Durk rolled his eyes once again leaving out my room.

"You so annoying."

"To you." Booka retorted walking out following durk.

I sighed finally getting up from bed wincing at my bones popping giving me relief.

"So you was just gon' go through this by yourself?" I heard him say still standing in the same corner.

I sighed not feeling like arguing.

"I don't want to argue with you." I said moving to my dresser getting out stuff for my shower.

"I'm not arguing wit' yo ass folks i'm tryna communicate Gee."