Highschool AU

In this AU Noah will be a bad boy 😳 and Cody, he'll still be Cody. The two got detention together and the teacher steps out and Noah starts flirting with him.

"Welcome to detention, Mr.Anderson, sit down in a desk. No talking, no eating, no drinking and no phones!" The teacher said, he noticed that a certain bad boy was using his phone and the teacher wasn't happy about that.

This was Cody's first detention. He got detention from pranking one of his teachers, the prank involved gluing everything to the teachers desk (is-is that a prank?) and the teacher was very mad and sent him to detention.

There was only one other person here and he was the bad boy at their school. His name was Noah Sterecra.

Cody gulped as he went to go sit next to the window, trying to keep a distance from Noah, who was sitting in the back of the class. The gapped tooth boy was terrified of him. Noah noticed this and smirked.

"Alright, listen up. I have an important meeting but I'll be back before detention is over. I want you two to organize my papers and clean my class." The male teacher said getting up from his chair and heading towards the door, before Noah spoke up.

"Hell no. We're students. Not your personal cleaners." Noah had his feet up on the desk and was leaning back in his chair with his hands resting behind his head.

"Then I guess you won't mind being in detention for two more weeks?" The teacher asked, Noah scoffed in response.

"Whatever. I'll clean, but I expect pay." The teachers rolled his eyes and stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"He's a fun guy!" Noah said to himself, he got up from his chair and walked over to where Cody was. He sat in the desk in front of him, sitting in it backwards so he facing the gapped tooth boy.

Cody started getting nervous, what was Noah planning? Noah just stared at the gapped tooth boy, taking in every detail, from his fluffy hair brown hair to his teal colored eyes. He smirked at the gapped tooth boy, making him blush a bit before getting up and quickly grabbing a broom to start sweeping.

"Awe, thought we were having a moment." Noah whined as he got up and grabbed some wipes to clean the desks.

"We were?" Cody quietly asked but Noah heard. For some reason hearing his voice made Noah's heart flutter.

"Maybe... but now we'll never know." Noah replied back while wiping a desk.

"What brings you to detention? Never thought I'd see you here," Noah asked, he remembered seeing Cody around school and he didn't seem like the type to get detention.

"Pulled a prank. The teacher got furious and sent me to detention." Cody chuckled to himself, the memory of the prank coming back to him. Noah saw him chuckled and a small smiled crept onto his face.

"Wow, what a badass." Noah sarcastically said while throwing away the dirty wipe, he's only cleaned one desk and was tried.

"What about you? What did you do?" Cody asked, he finished up sweeping and threw the dirt he collected in the trash.

"I'd rather not tell you, don't wanna ruin your sweet innocence." Noah replied while winking at Cody. This made the gapped tooth boy blush and he quickly left to put the broom away.

Cody came back from the supply closet, which was part of the class, and he noticed Noah staring out the window. Noah was wearing a grey sweater topped with his famous leather jacket, he had on a pair of black skinny jeans and he had on black converse.

Cody noticed how the taller boy's eyes were a beautiful color, even more beautiful when the light shined on them. He continued to study Noah's face, taking in every detail, appreciating that the sun was shining on him.

Noah turned away from the window and noticed Cody staring at him, a smile on his face. The brown eyed boy smirk making Cody blush even more than before.

"Liked the view? Cause I certainly do..." Noah said while walking towards Cody.

Cody started getting nervous and started backing up. He backed up till his back hit a wall, now Noah was standing in front of him and both of his hands were placed beside Cody's head.

"I don't bite.." Noah said lowly, this made Cody blush even more and he quickly covered his face with his hands.

Noah didn't like this, so he removed his hands from where they were and he gently pulled Cody's hands away from his face. This took the gapped tooth boy by surprise.

"I like seeing you blush... it's cute," Noah said in a gentle tone, which made Cody's heart melt. He can't believe Noah was talking to him in such a gentle tone, even Noah was shocked.

Cody didn't know what to say till he looked down and noticed Noah was still holding his hands. For some reason this felt right, they couldn't explain it but they knew this was right.

"We-We still need to... clean." Cody said still looking at their hands. Noah's hands were warm, it made Cody feel safe.

Noah noticed him still staring at their hands, he then intertwined their fingers together. Both boys felt something, they weren't sure what this feelings was but it was a good feeling.

Sure, Noah would flirt with boys, cause he's gay, but he's never felt this feeling with any of them before. Cody on the other hand is bisexual, and he's never felt this feeling before.

Noah then removed one his hand from Cody's and placed it on his cheek, caressing it softly. They both were slowly leaning towards the other. Their lips were just inches apart until the teacher came in.

"HEY! NO PDA! I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN THE CLASSROOM NOT TO SUCK EACH OTHERS FACES!" Cody pushed Noah back a bit, he was very red from embarrassment while Noah had a smirk plastered on his face.

The teacher inhaled before continuing, "Cody, you can go now. Noah, you still have an hour left." After that the teacher left.

Cody quickly went to grab his backpack, he was just about to walk out the door when Noah grabbed his wrist.

"Here, text me. Maybe we can finish where we left off another day." Noah handed him a piece of paper with his number on it. He winked at the gapped tooth boy before gently placing a kiss on his cheek.

After the kiss he smirked at the gapped tooth boy before he went back to cleaning the class. Cody was blushing and turned and walk out the door.

"Detention wasn't all that bad..."

~~~
I updated! Thanks to everyone who gave me some ideas and oneshots to write! Also should I continue this? Like make a part 2? Cause I really like this AU, I literally might make a whole book about it 😳

Well anyways! I hope you liked this oneshot! And I hope you have a great day/evening/night! I love you all! <3

Also thank you @Queen_221464 for giving me this idea! :)