Will You Marry Me?

"Today is the day. It's no big deal, it's only the most important question. I have the ring, and the perfect spot. No sweat." Noah said to himself while pacing around his living room.

Noah and Cody have been dating for 5 years now and Noah thinks it's time to pop the question. He's going to ask while they're at lake for their picnic.

"Okay, Noah. You can do this! It's not like he'll say no. What if he does! No he won't. Shit, I need to go!" Noah exclaimed as he grabbed his keys and made sure he had the ring. He drove to Cody's parents house to pick him up and take him to the lake.

On his way to Cody's he called up Owen.

"Relax, Noah. He'll say yes." Owen reassured Noah.

"I'm not sure, Big Guy. Sierra might pop out of a bush and murder me. And she'll try to marry Cody! I can't do this!" Noah exclaimed.

"Izzy is hanging out with Sierra. She won't murder you. And if she leaves Izzy, Gwen and Zoey will stop here. Trust the plan."

"Okay. I'm at Cody's, I'll call you later. If I'm still alive." Noah said as he ended the call with Owen.

Cody came running out of his house and hop into the passenger seat.

"Someone's excited" Noah said making Cody giggle.

"Onward, to the lake!" Cody exclaimed as he pointed in a random direction. Noah laughed as he drove them to the lake.

~~~

Once they made it to the lake, Noah grabbed the picnic basket from the back. Cody ran to find a spot to set up.

Little did they know some people were watching them.

"Noah! Over here!" Cody yelled out, Noah made his way over to his boyfriend with the basket and blanket.

They laid down the blanket and sat down on it. Noah opened up the basket and took out a few Mountain Dew bottles, and he took out some Chinese food he bought.

"Dinner is served" Noah said while opening the Chinese food and eating it.

The two finished eating and were now just laying down on the blanket watching the stars.

'Okay, I can do this! I'm just asking the most important question ever! Shit.' Noah thought he then stood up, which made Cody confused.

"Noah? What's up?" Cody asked, Noah then grabbed his hands and pulled him up.

Noah was just a bit taller than Cody.

Noah breathes started to become shaky which was starting to concern Cody even more.

"Noah. What's wrong?"

Noah let out a final breath and got down on one knee. He then reach in his pocket and pulled out a ring. Cody was starting to get surprised.

"C-Cody, I never thought I would find someone that I truly love. Someone that I can be myself with. Someone that actually cares for me. You make happy everyday I'm with you. Cody Emmett Jameson Anderson, will you marry me?"

Noah looked up to Cody, waiting for an answer. Cody was frozen in surprise.

"No-"

"What!?! No!!!!" All the originals yelled jumping up from behind a bush, Izzy and Sierra weren't there.

"Wait! I meant to say yes! I got nervous! I will marry you!" Cody exclaimed as he jumped into Noah's arms, making both of them fall down.

The originals all started cheering.

"Way to go, dudes!" Geoff shouted.

"Cody?" Noah asked.

"What?"

"G-Get off of m-me. Your knee is on my crotch..." Noah said as he whined in pain.

Cody noticed and quickly got off of Noah.

"Sorry, but I love you, Noah." Cody said while pressing his lips against Noah's.

They broke away and Noah said, "I love you too."

Hey! Here's another oneshot! Hope you like it! And I hope you have a great day/evening/ night! I love you all! <3