Misheard

"Little Buddy? Where are you?" Owen called out. He was currently in Noah and Cody's apartment.

"I know you don't like it when I let myself in, but I smelled brownies." Owen chuckled and looked at the empty plate of brownies. "Also, I ate all the brownies..."

Just then Courtney, Heather, Gwen and Sierra walked through the still open door.

"Owen?!? What are you doing here?" Gwen asked, Owen got startled and turned around. When he saw the 4 girls he ran and engulfed them in a big bear hug.

"Let me go!" Courtney exclaimed while kicking and hitting Owen's back.

"Owen! We talked about personal space!" Gwen exclaimed while gasping for air. The rest of the girls did too. Soon he let them go and apologized.

"Me, Noah, Trent and Tyler are having a guys night! It's gonna be awesome!!!" Owen exclaimed, "What are you girls doing here?" He asked.

"Girls night." They all answered. "Plus Cody." Gwen added.

"That sounds awesome too!!" Owen exclaimed, "I think they're in their room..." Owen then closed the door, and walked down the hallway, the girls following behind him.

They were outside Noah and Cody's room, Owen was about to open the door until he heard voices.

"Noah! You're going too fast! Slow down!!" They heard Cody's muffled voice say.

Owen looked back at the girls mouthing "Are having sex?" Heather and Sierra both nodded their heads, Courtney and Gwen shrugged their shoulders.

"Cody, be quiet! Or else Mrs. Jackson is going to file another noise complaint." They heard Noah say.

"I can't help it! You're too good at this!" Cody exclaimed. Owen was starting to sweat.

"You're just figuring this out now?" Noah sarcastically asked.

Owen's hair was already getting wet from how much he was sweating. He was still in front of the door debating if he should open it or not.

Heather had enough, she shoved Owen away from the door and opened it. Owen yelled out, "No!! Noah, Cody cover up!!!!!" He then tackled Heather down to the floor once the door was opened all the way.

"What? Cover up?" Noah asked. He looked away from the tv and saw Sierra, Courtney and Gwen walking into the room. Him and Cody looked towards the floor and saw Heather being squished by Owen.

"Hey, girls!" Cody exclaimed giving them a toothy grin.

"You two were playing a game?" Gwen asked gesturing towards the tv screen.

"Mario kart to be exact. Noah has the lead..." Cody said with a pout. Owen started laughing and facepalmed himself.

"Ohhhh, we thought you were having sex." Owen was still laughing soon everyone did, expect for Heather.

"G-Get... o-off.... of me! You big.... lard!" Heather yelled, Owen then realized he was on top of her still. He got up and tried helping Heather up but she ignored his help.

"You thought we were having sex?" Noah asked gesturing to him and Cody. Heather, Sierra and Owen nodded their heads.

"It sounded like it" Sierra said, Noah and Cody were started laughing again.

"Honey, we only have sex when we're alone. We heard Owen devouring the brownies. We also heard the girls coming in." Noah said with a smirk on his face. Owen mouth was wide open after the first sentence. Cody was embarrassed and the girls all had smirks on their faces.

"Bye, loser," Noah told Cody as he got off their bed. Cody got off too and gave Noah and big hug.

"What's this for?" Noah asked, he obviously hugged Cody back but still wanted to know.

"Can't I just hug you?" Cody stopped hugging him and intertwined their fingers together.

"We can do more then just hug tonight..." Noah said with a smirk making Cody blush. Noah then kissed Cody on the cheek. After the kiss he went and dragged Owen along with him, since he froze up.

All the girls started teasing Cody about everything.

Hey guys! So I recently started online school, meaning my updates will take a bit longer than usual. I'm sorry about that. Again my requests are still open if you want to make a request for a oneshot!

Okay, that's it! I hope you like this oneshot! I hope you have a great day/evening/night! I love you all! <3