Truth or Dare

It was a Friday night, and the old cast of Total Drama decided to all hang out. Like old times, expect for competing in life threatening challenges.

The teens were just watching a movie and eating pizza. After getting the box of pizza away from Owen.

"Guys, let's play truth or dare!" Lindsay exclaimed. She was sitting on the floor laying on Tyler.

Everyone agreed to it expect Noah.

"Why? Come on Noah! It'll be fun!" Lindsay exclaimed as everyone all got into a circle expect Noah. Who was sitting in the couch reading a book.

"Because, it's a childish game. I'd rather read this instead of play some dumb game" Noah said without looking up from his book.

Lewshana stood up and yanked the book away from Noah.

"Hey! Give that back!" Noah exclaimed as he tried to get the book back. Lewshana threw it across the room and grabbed Noah and sat back in the circle, still holding onto Noah.

"Okay, I'll go first! Geoff, truth or dare?" Lindsay asked to the party dude, Geoff.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to run into the neighbors yard. Naked." Lindsay said. Geoff ran out to the back yard and stripped.

He then ran and jumped the fence and started running around the yard till the neighbor saw him.

"Get outta my lawn! No good kids. Running around naked? Kids sure have changed since my days..." An elderly grandpa said. Geoff was already back in their yard and was putting his clothes back on.

"That was wicked! Okay, Izzy, truth or dare?"

"Hmm, dare!"

"Okay dude! I dare you to kick Owen in the nuts!" Geoff exclaimed making Owen cover his crotch.

"Izzy... no. Please- ahhhhh!" Owen tried saying before Izzy started running after him.

Izzy was faster then Owen, she tackled down Owen and kicked him in the nuts as hard as she could. Causing Owen to yell in pain.

"Sweet mother of mercy!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!" Owen yelled holding his crotch in pain. Izzy just laughed and ran back in the circle. Trent got up and gave Owen and ice pack.

"That was fun! Haha! Okay okay. Hmm, Noah! Truth or dare?" Izzy asked Noah.

"Truth."

Izzy didn't like the answer so she asked him again. Making Noah roll his eyes.

"I already said it. Truth."

Lewshana then grabbed Noah again and squeezed him as hard as she could till he said 'dare'.

"Perfect! I dare you and Cody to go in the closet-" Izzy got cut off by Noah.

"You mean seven minutes in heaven. No thanks."

Izzy simply just shook her head.

"More like 10. But in the closet now!" Izzy exclaimed as she pushed Cody into the closet and Lewshana threw Noah into the closet.

Izzy closed the door and it was a dark. But Noah and Cody could still see each other.

Noah's Pov

I don't want to be in a closet with him. It's not that I hate him. It's the opposite actually. Yep, I like him.

I didn't know what to do or what to say. Cody was actually pretty quiet, which was weird.

Cody was just staring at his shoes. His brown hair covering his green eyes. I was a bit taller than him too.

"I don't hear anything?!?! Y'all better start doing something before I come in there!" Lewshana yelled from the outside of the closet.

Cody slowly looked up at me, his eyes always had that innocent look. I always loved that. Cody's hair was still in his face, I smiled a bit. Shit. I hope Cody didn't see that.

Something took control of me, I didn't even know what I was doing. All of sudden I grabbed Cody's hand, his hand were soft.

Cody was staring at our hands. I let go of one of his hand and gently lifted his head up to look at me. Cody was starting to blush and so was I.

"Uh h-hi..." Cody said while smiling. I loved his smile along with the gap in his tooth, it's cute.

I just smirked at him and gently placed my lips on his. Cody surprisingly kissed me back. He wrapped his arms around my neck while I wrapped mine around his waist.

Our kiss started getting more passionate. I pulled him closer to me, Cody was running his fingers through my hair. Everything was perfect.

We broke away from the kiss, out of breath. Cody smiles at me and I did too. And we went back to kissing each other.

Third Person Pov

"They finally kissed!" Izzy cheered. Making sure Cody and Noah didn't hear her.

"Shh! Let's give them some time alone. Let's go to the mall." Gwen suggested. Everyone agreed and they all left. Leaving Noah and Cody in the closest still making out.

Noah and Cody soon came out of the closet, they were both surprised everyone was gone.

"Where'd they go? You mean they just left us! All alone!" Cody exclaimed.

Noah smirked at Cody, he then went to Cody and wrapped his arms around Cody's waist.

Cody smirked at Noah and the two boys started kissing again. Until the wanted to cuddle and watch a movie.

Heyo! This was requested by @xxx_yesxnia_xxx

Anyways I hope you all have a great day/ evening/ night! I love you all! <3