Don't Believe The Internet

Noah was done with his college classes for today and was on his way to his apartment. The apartment he and his boyfriend, Cody, share.

"Cody, I'm home! Do you wanna get some take out?" Noah yelled as soon as he stepped into the apartment. He waited for a response but heard nothing.

"Cody?! I'm hungry! ... I know you're here!" Noah yelled out again, but still no response.

He then started looking around the apartment for Cody but found nothing. Noah went to search the room he and Cody share. When he stepped into the room he intensely heard whimpering coming from the closet.

Noah slowly approached the closet and opened it, he saw Cody sitting on the floor hugging his knees while burying his face in his knees while crying.

"Cody? What are you doing here?" Noah asked, he sat down next to Cody.

"Leave me alone!" Cody yelled looking at Noah with tears streaming down his checks.

"Cody... what's wrong?" Noah asked, he then grabbed Cody's hand and intertwined his fingers with his.

Cody quickly pulled his hand away from Noah and started crying more. Noah wasn't really good with emotions or dealing with people crying. But he didn't want to see his boyfriend crying.

"Y-You b-b-broke up w-with... me!!" Cody yelled as he started crying harder. Noah looked at Cody with a confused look.

"I did? Who told you this?"

"I saw it on a blog!! That you broke up with me!! Leave me alone now!!"

Noah took out his phone and started looking for the blog. Once he found the blog he rolled his eyes.

"Did you ever bother to check who made the blog?"

Cody shook his head, still crying.

"Well, if you did check you would've saw it was Sierra's blog." Noah said zooming in on Sierra's name. He showed it to Cody, Cody looked up and saw it, he immediately turned red.

"O-oh, N-Noah I'm sorry!!! I-I just thought you didn't w-want me anymore." Cody was wiping his tears away.

"Cody, relax, it's okay. Sierra just wants to break us up, but it won't happen. I love you too much to ever leave you" Noah said while gently pressing his lips on Cody's.

"Aww!! I love you too, Noah!" Cody exclaimed. Noah then got up and helped up Cody.

"Cody, we literally live together, why did you think I broke up with you?"

"Now that I'm thinking about it, the whole blog didn't make sense. I just saw the title and started freaking out and crying."

Noah started laughing along with Cody. Both of them laid down on their queen size bed. Cody had both his arms wrapped around Noah.

"So, take out?" Noah asked, he was running his hands through Cody's hair.

"I'll cook" Noah quickly got up scaring Cody.

"No! Last time you cook you set the fire alarms off! The whole building was evacuated!" Noah exclaimed, Cody looked shocked.

"That's not true! I'm a great cook! Come on!" Cody exclaimed as he grabbed Noah's hand and pulled him off the bed and into the kitchen.

"I'll order pizza"

Here's another one shot. I was literally binge watching shera for the first time and I loved it!!!! Now I'm trying to catch up on my updates 😳

Sorry if this sucks. I don't really have any ideas... but I'm still taking requests!

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter! I hope you have a great day/evening/night! I love you all! <3