Chapter 6

A/N: I’ll do two short little author notes. I will be doing a time gap during this chapter. And then I wanted to explain why I’ve been absent. I’ve had my final exams and it’s been difficult to write also because I haven’t been inspired to write.

-12 years later-

Ella: 17 she went from 5 year old to 17 because of 12 year gap.

Aidan and Nadia: They were 3 years old and now they’re 15.

‘Justin’s P.O.V’

Tomorrow the children go back to school. I thought as I smiled at Jess who was sitting beside me watching a classic 80’s movie. I was nervous for Ella because it was her senior year and she’s my little princess, I wouldn’t want any boys touching her. I mean I did get yelled at by all the women in the house for scaring Noah away but hey it’s in my nature to protect my babies.

   “Justin this year Ella can have a boyfriend if she wants, okay?” Jess scolded me while playfully slapping my arm. I shook my head and finger to point out a statement. “Boys are evil, I know what they want.” I said shaking my head.

“Oh come on, you’re a man” she said laughing. “Besides we can always give her the talk...again” she said laughing and emphasizing on the word ‘again’. Let’s just put it this way, the last we talked to her, it didn’t go so well. “Very funny” I said sarcastically. She stared at me and I stared at her back. “Okay, Okay! Fine she can date, but I still get to interrogate the kid” I said laughing. “Deal Justin” Jess said smirking at me.

“Oh don’t give me that look.” I groaned as I felt Justin Jr feeling a tad bit excited. Jess chuckled and made me follow her to our bedroom.

~The Next Day~

‘Ella’s P.O.V’

Senior year here I come, I said checking myself one last time in the mirror before heading downstairs. I saw my parents giggling at one another, “Oh you two are so gross. Especially the night before school” I said making a disgusted face. “Quit complaining, if your parents didn’t love one another you wouldn’t have been here” Mom said placing a plate full of eggs and bacon in front of her. “Yeah, yeah whatever” I said laughing and taking nibbles out my breakfast. “And dad please let my senior year be fun” I mumbled. He nodded and handed me a pair of keys. I looked at him confused usually he just drove me and my siblings to school and back. “I’m driving?” I mean I could drive and I had my license just daddy didn’t let me drive.

   “Go outside and check” said Dad. I dashed outside to find a black BMW SUV, I loudly screamed in joy and ran to hug my dad and mom. “Oh my God, thank you so much”. “Oh now who’s glad their parents had fun last night?” my mumbled. My mom playfully slapped him and kissed my cheek. “Justin picked it up this morning, we thought last night that you deserved a present” my mom explained.

        “Thank you! I love you two so much!” I said laughing. I took a glimpse of the time and freaked out. “Holy shit, I’m getting late. I’ll see you two later, love you” I freaked out. My parents glared at me for swearing but didn’t punish cause my Dad’s foul language. It would be considered as hypocorism, well at least in my dictionary it would.

       I blasted Nicki Minaj in the car and drove to school. “Anybody wanna buy a heart?” I sang along to the lyrics until I almost knocked someone over as I was parking. I stopped the car and frantically ran over to the guy on the ground. “Oh my God, I’m so sorry” I said helping him up. “Are you okay?” I asked concerned. He stood up and wiped off the dust off his black jeans. He had brunette hair and blue eyes. “I’m okay” He chuckled. His deep chuckle sent vibrations through my body. “Hello?” He said again while fixing his hair. “Oh um, I’m Ella” I said kind of nervous and blushing. “I’m Sean, the least you can do is, give me your number for knocking me down” He said laughing. I blushed and gave him my number and he asked me what my last name was. “Oh put it as Ella Timberlake” I said cheered up. He frowned a little and then smiled again. “You’re Justin Timberlake’s daughter?” He asked but said more as a statement. I smiled and asked for his number. “What’s your last name?” I said laughing. He thought for a second and said “Federline, I’m Britney Spears’s son” He said nervously.

        I was beyond shocked and nodded. “So are you new here?” I asked changing the subject. All hope of being with this guy is vanished, daddy wouldn’t ever let me. It’s not only dad though, mom hates Britney as well. I sighed and he started waving his hand in front of my face. “You really go in to your own thoughts right?” he said chuckling as we walked towards the school. “Yeah, I was just thinking” I said blushing. “Oh I guess I have the effect on you” He smiled. “But yeah, I’m new here. I was living with my dad before but now I’m back with my mom.” He said. I nodded and asked to see his schedule, “Oh you have all your classes with me” I said shocked. “Well I guess you’re my tour guide now” He smirked and his gorgeous smile made my knees go weak. “I guess so,” I said grinning at him.

   I already knew this wasn’t going to go good. My dad would hate him and I was already attracted to him. He seemed to be fond of me as well. We spent the rest of the day together and I introduced him to my squad and he fit in well. Blue Ivy my best friend knew there was something going on between us. She said we flirted a lot and knew how horrible my parents would react to this. Oh God this was going to be just perfect.

      “Ella?” I heard his deep voice call my name. I looked back at to see him pouring water over his head and wiping his face with his shirt. He was really fit and was tanned his body was sculpted perfectly. ”I think you need the water more gorgeous, but I wanted to ask if you’d like to go watch a movie with me this weekend” he said getting nervous at the second part.

     “I’d love that!! And shut up I’m not thirsty for your ugly butt” I said laughing while he came to hug me. “Ew, you’re sweaty! Get off!” I screamed before I made a dash for it. He chased me and knocked me to the ground on to the grass. We were playing soccer in game which explained why I was outside. He looked in to my eyes and I looked in to his deep blue eyes as his plump pink lips approached closer. I closed the gap before thinking and his soft lips were pressed against mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he released my lips and stared at me. “Our parents would kill us if they found out.” He sighed. I nodded in agreement and stared back up at him. I heard Blue coughing and he got off of me. “Your parents would kill you two” she said laughing. We nodded and sighed. “We know” We both said in unison. “I’ll call you tonight” Jayden said before heading towards the change room.

     “Ella don’t take things fast” Blue scolded, I nodded and laughed. “I know we were caught up in the moment! But he asked me out to a movie on Friday night” I excitedly said. “Oh and have you thought about your protective dad?!? Uncle Justin is really protective!” Blue exclaimed. She called my dad uncle because our dads are practically best friends especially after the Magna Carter album. “Wait... cover for me!” I said finally figuring it out. She looked at me and started shaking her head. “Oh no no, Uncle J would kill me if he found out!” she said. “Oh come on, I’m your best friend. Just say I’m coming with you” I said laughing. After a couple minutes of convincing she finally gave in.

       ~Later that night~

I was lying in my bed reading ’50 Shades of Grey’ while my phone started buzzing. “Oh my God! He actually called!” I said screaming happily as I saw the contact “Sean” come on my screen. We talked about our plan and I told him how I already had permission. We discussed how we would tell our parents if we became something serious. After a couple hours, he ended the call and I went to sleep.

A/N: How do you like it? And do you guys even want me to continue? Because I believe I’ll be able to write a lot in the next couple of weeks. Oh and Ella on the side and Sean in the YouTube Video