Chapter 1.

*~*~*~*Sequel To Love Written Forever In Ink*~*~*~*~*

*Justin's P.O.V*

The little chubby figure that claimed to be my son came crawling towards me. I bent down on to my knees and opened my arms allowing the petite child to come in to my arms. "I'm your daddy" I whispered softly accepting the fact that he was my son.

I picked him up and went over to the couch and sat down. Jess was washing Ella and my other daughter. I looked down at the baby and then looked at the letter again.

"Justin, It's Aria. I don't know how to spill this out to you. But when I left you I was pregnant, I didn't want to put more on to your plate. However, now I'm not capable of taking care of your children. I'm so very sorry. The kids names are; Nadia Timberlake and Aidan Timberlake. I named them after you, but I couldn't bring up the guts to inform you. But here they are, please take care of my precious babies. Also, here's the DNA proof that you may require. Saved you time."

I sighed and saw that Aidan was latched on to my shirt. He was snuggling his head against my chest and he softly fell asleep. A small smile spread across my face as I watched my son lie on my lap holding on to me.

"Justin, I washed Ella and Nadia. Help me with them please" I heard my beautiful wife call out to me. I really couldn't understand how good she was with coping with this issue. I still had issues with the whole thing about the twins. I really didn't understand why women didn't tell me about my very own child. "I'm coming" I yelled back causing Aidan to wake up.

I rushed upstairs with Aidan still in my arms. He was only 2 he possibly couldn't climb the ginormous staircase of the Timberlake mansion.

Once I reached the bathroom, Nadia was also thrown in to my arms. "Whoa there Jess. Too many Babies. We are not having anymore." I chuckled. She nodded quickly. "Nope, I swear. No more babies" She laughed.

I put Aidan and Nadia on to our master bed. "Wait! I just realized something" Jess excitedly said. "Nadia is Aidan spelled backwards! That's such a cute idea. I gotta admit that was smart of Aria" I shook my head at her cute stupidity. I frowned at Aria's name but when I saw confusion apparent on Jess's face. I quickly regained my smile.

"We've had them for a week and you just realized that." I laughed while playing peek-a-boo with Nadia. Aidan was staring at Ella and she was making funny faces at him.

"Yup! Oh my Gosh. Ella's going to be a terrific elder sister" Jess said sheepishly grinning at Ella and Aidan. I nodded and picked up my phone.

"I should call our personal interior decorater for Aidan's and Nadia's room" I said quickly while exited the room to make the call.

*~*~*~*

Jess and I were sitting in bed. Both of us were occupied with our novels out in our hands. "Justin. How come you haven't told your parents?" Jess randomly asked. I closed my novel and looked at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked cautiously.

She shook her head and turned to face me, and gave me her special glares that mean 'Speak up now or else' I shifted a bit in the bed.

"Well I don't really know what to say. 'Hey Mom! Guess what?! Two new more babies have been added to the Timberlake family. I found them on my porch" I said sarcastically. That sarcastic answer caused a slap to my arm.

"I guess I see what you mean, but you can't hide your own creation from your mom." Jess said calmly once again opening up her novel.

"Can I ask you something?" I managed to say before Jess fell asleep soon. Jess sat up again and placed one of her hands on my hand- before slowly nodding.