Chapter 5.

Jess had left me in severely distressful thought. Am I wrong to not want these children? I had no idea these children had even existed till a month ago. I couldn't even be there for their first 3 years of their lives. How could I possibly just accept them in to my life? I even have the media to please and the whole baby daddy issue with Jess has left a big dent on my career. I think the children would be better off without me. I peered over to the white paper that was ferociously staring back at me.

Soon enough I was interrupted by obstreperous knocking on my door.

"Justin, its dinner time come eat." Jess said with her jaw clenched tight. I looked in to her eyes, trying to see a sign of amnesty. However, she broke away our gaze and walked away sighing tiredly.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, ran my hand through my hair and got up to go to the dinner table. There sat my little children at one end of the table peacefully playing with their food. Jess caught me looking at them and smiled a bit out of hope. Nonetheless, I broke gaze and continued to eat my dinner.

"What time do we leave tomorrow?" Aria asked softly. She hasn't even looked at me ever since I told her about my putting Aidan and Nadia up for adoption. I looked at her and then at Ella- who I willingly accepted.

"Be ready by 7:00 AM, make sure your children are ready too. The jet will only wait for 30 minutes or the pilot will leave." I commented at her question. Aria flinched at my wordings.

On the other hand, Jess threw her lap cloth at the table and she left while rudely remarking. "I'll be ready." She said harshly. I rubbed my eyes and shrugged.

Aria started abruptly coughing and she left the table as well. "Daddy, why did mommy leave?" Ella asked quietly while walking over to me and pulling at my legs. I picked her up and placed her on my lap. "Mommy is upset with daddy." I said while placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

I saw Aidan and Nadia starting at us with longing of love in their eyes. "Daddy, can you play house with Aidan, Nadia and I" Ella asked cutely. It was very hard to deny her beautiful puppy eyes. I nodded and unbuckled Aidan and Nadia from their high chairs.

"Daddy" I heard Aidan whisper while clinging on to my neck. I felt my jaw clenching and I bent down to get Aidan off.

"What do you want to play?" I questioned Ella who was poking Aidan because he was sitting there staring at me. Nadia was crawling towards me and started rubbing my beard. "I love you Daddy" she said softly with pure intention of love in her eyes.

Ella randomly started asking me something "Daddy, will Aidan and Nadia live with us forever?" I felt beyond surprised. "Ella, I" I started to say but was disrupted by Aria. "Kids let's go to sleep. Your father needs to rest as well." Jess said reaching her arms out while smiling at the little babies running towards her.

"Mommy!" all three of the children yelled. I was astonished and my jaw dropped. Why were the twins calling Jess 'Mom'? I got up from my knees walked over to the kitchen and poured myself a shot of my strongest tequila available.

I sat down at the island and stared the glass slowly twirling it around. "What should I do?" I whispered to myself. Even Jess had accepted them as her own but I, their very own biological father couldn't seem to get a grasp of them being my children.

I saw Jess walk over and sit down at one of the stools across from me. "Justin. Babe, my love, and my dear husband what has gotten in to you?" She whispered softly while leaning in to press her soft luscious plump lips upon my forehead. I sighed and dug my head deep in to my hands. I felt Jess walk around and place her arms around my waist while placing her head on my back.

"Justin, I'm afraid" She whispered. I felt those 3 words vibrate through my back.

"Why beautiful? Why are you afraid?" I managed to speak only so it was audible to her. "If I were to have another child, would you even accept it?" She said softly sobbing in to my back. I rapidly turned around. "Are you pregnant?" I asked quietly while opening my arms to welcome her.