Chapter 7

*Ella’s P.O.V*

Friday had finally come I anxiously brushed my hair and applied my thin layer of makeup. Dad seemed a bit suspicious because I usually just wore shorts and a t-shirt to Blue’s house. But thankfully, mom had bought my lie and convinced to let me go.

   “Have fun at Blue’s” Dad said a starting at me suspiciously. “Calm down Dad, I don’t have a crush on Blue. Nothing will happen” I said laughing loudly. He sarcastically laughed and handed me his card. “Eh have fun” He said shrugging. To be honest, having your father be Justin Timberlake was one of the best things but also really difficult because he was SO protective and the gang of my Uncles did not help. Uncle Jay, Trace, and Jimmy had scared the living crap out of Noah- my ex boyfriend and he was Leonardo Dicaprio’s son. I worried even more for Sean, dad wouldn’t approve and mom would take his side as well.

  “Go already!” Dad laughed waking me up from my thoughts. “I’m leaving! Hey, nobody wants to be with your old butt anyways” I said playfully teasing him. “I’m not old! I can still whoop your ass in basketball!” He said getting defensive of himself. “No you can’t” I provoked him although I knew he could whoop my butt badly. “Baby, I’m not old right?” Dad said looking over at mom with a puppy face. “Oh baby, of course you’re not old. You showed me that last night” Mom said without realizing I was there.

         “Oh my God, stop you two are gross! I do not need more siblings. Aidan and Nadia are enough!” I said covering my ears and running out. I could hear their loud out bursting laughter in the background. Seriously, they acted like children. I shook my head and hopped in to my car turning on the ignition. Sean and I had decided we’d meet up at the movies to not create and suspicion for my protective dad. I’m sure he still wanted his head on his neck so we decided to play it secretly. I blasted the radio and an extremely old song that made for mom came on the radio. As a proud daughter I sang along to ‘Mirrors’ and drove.

       Damn, Sean looked extremely juicy for our date. He wore a black and grey flannel with a black coat on and black slacks with black dress shoes. He left the first 3 buttons open and you could see his tan perfect skin.

      “Hey baby” He said when he saw me walking towards him. He kissed my cheeks and handed me the flowers. I quickly peck kissed him and put the flowers in my car. We watched ’50 Shades Of Grey’ I had been dying to see that movie since I read the series at least 5 times each. People just saw it as abuse and torture but didn’t look at the moral of the movie. During the movie Sean placed his hand over mine and we shared a bag of popcorn.

    “Baby, I have a surprise for you as well” He said laughing. I looked at him and shook my head. “Of course you do, you’re just full of surprises aren’t you?” I laughed while holding his hand and we had to drive in separate cars but he kept his car ahead and I followed behind. We ended up on a private beach that said Federline property. “You own this beach?” I said surprised. He nodded and took my hand. “It’s my dads, but he gave it to me. I have a dinner set up on a blanket. I wanted to watch the stars with you because I think you told me how you loved stars and the beach. So I put 2 and 2 together.” He smiled and swooped me up in to his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him while he walked towards our blanket and candles set there.

     “You did all this, for our first date?”I questioned surprisingly when he placed me down. His ears turned bright pink, I assumed he was blushing. “You don’t like it?” He said turning a bit sad. “No, no baby, I love it!” I said kissing him again. “You better! I cooked myself” He said proudly. “No wonder it tastes like crap” I teased and he shook his head. After eating we laid there gazing at the stars and talking. “I know its early but Ella Biel Timberlake will you be my girlfriend?” He said out of the blue. “You can think about it, but I mean I want this to be official because I really don’t think I could ever like anyone else as much as I like you. I’ve never gone this far for any girl before, and you don’t even know what you do to me. All day I only manage to think about you” He said looking me in the eyes which helped me believe that he was speaking the truth. “Yes baby, I will be your girlfriend.” I managed to say because a lump was forming through my throat. He wiped away my tear and kissed my forehead.

      I climbed on to him and kissed him ferociously for a while, I could feel his friend getting excited but he assured me that he wanted nothing to do with that this early. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me securely.

      I think I fell asleep next because I woke up in my own bedroom with texts from Blue saying. “Sean dropped you at my house and I returned you to your father” with laughing emoticons. I smiled while commemorating my beautiful night last night and walked to the breakfast table.

   I saw my parents and I knew I had to tell them. “Mom, Dad” I said quietly. They turned around and looked at me carefully. “Why is your lip burst kind of?” Dad examined me. “You notice too much, but Dad... I found someone... I like him a lot, and he likes me a lot too” I said carefully. “Why are you so nervous about that honey? I’m glad you found someone finally! I thought you were going to die alone” My mother laughed.

     My father joined in and told me to come sit. “What’s the issue with that?” Dad asked. “It’s not me dating, but who I’m dating...” I laughed nervously. Dad’s jaw clenched and he asked who? “Sean Federline...” I looked down “Britney’s Spears son” I whispered. Dad’s hands turned in to fists his knuckles turning ghost white. Mom’s jaw clenched tightly. She looked down and said nothing. I turned around and saw Aidan and Nadia looking at me in surprise. “No” Dad whispered.

A/N: Hey pals, I updated a lot quicker. I believe so. Okay, so I’m seriously extremely busy. My sister’s engagement party is Saturday, then Sunday I have to finish packing and I have tests to do as well! But have a great day and please comment and vote!!