Obey me

if you know where this picture is from, let's go touch grass and go to therapy together <3

Weeks felt like months after the incident. You didn't talk to Keigo for the time being, of course people tried to find you but came up with nothing.

Turning on your side you get flashbacks with each blink you took. A knock broke you out of your trance. "Hey there kid." Keigo cooed while bringing a plate of chicken wings.

"I know we haven't talked but I brought you food." He smiled while sitting on your bed and set it on the table. You didn't respond to him.

"Hey are you awake?" He asked towering over you and sees your eyes are open. You were motionless. Your body felt heavy and you couldn't show any emotion.

"Come on eat." He politely asked shaking you. Still no response. "Hey!" He yelled that echoed into your ears.

"Obey me." He said getting on top of you and wrapped his hands onto your neck. Without hesitation he felt aggressive and hated to feeling of not being acknowledged.

As you gasped for air, he looked at you with a stone face. His eyes glowed more yellow with each second. His eyebrows were furrowed together as he watched you.

You grabbed his hands and tried to push him off but since you haven't eaten you were weak. Your eyes widened seeing he won't let go.

After ages he finally let go and air filled your lungs making you cough. "Now be good and eat." He smiled like nothing happened.

Once he left the scent of the chicken made you throw up. You couldn't eat knowing you had witnessed a murder right in front of you.

a/n: jesus this is bad but also short, anyways hope this kept y'all occupied for now till i make a longer part