Hawks

You looked up at him seeing how tall he has gotten, his eyes were widen and his jaw dropped.

"What are you doing here?!" He said as he grabbed your shoulders.

"Aizawa took me here." You said as you're still shocked by seeing him.

"Awe how I missed you." He said pulling you into a hug, you met All might through Aizawa which was surprising to you since Aizawa didn't seem like the type to make friends.

You wanted to hug him back but he was too huge and was basically crushing you with his muscles.

"A-all might y-you're c-crushing me." You stuttered but couldn't breathe.

"Oh sorry." He said releasing you and chuckled as you were catching your breath.

"Well I must get going, till we talk again Y/n!" He said as he patted your shoulder.

You giggled at him while waving goodbye, you continued your walk through the place till an announcement came up.

"Ladies and gentlemen please gather around for the speech!" The announcer said.

Everyone eventually gathered around in the main area where a stage was, you were in the far back so no one really saw you.

After a minute or two All might started heading up the stage with a mic.

"Hello everyone! As you know I'm no longer the number one hero but I would like to thank you for all the support, oh! and we have a special guest who is also one of my fellow friends!" He said as the last part caught everyone's attention.

"Y/n! Would you please come up?" He said looking for you in the crowd.

Once you heard your name your face became beet red, as everyone was looking around to see who the mysterious person was.

You slowly made your way to the stage as everyone was backing away so you could get there faster.

"Oh there you are! Come on up!" All might shouted once he saw you.

Everyone looked at you as you walked but being the shortie you are, walking fast was a problem.

Eventually you made it and once you made it on the stage you felt even more embarrassed.

All might put his arm around you and started talking about how much of a good person you were back in the day.

Some very embarrassing stories were told but soon his speech ended once Aizawa took the mic away from him.

"I think that's enough All might." He said as he saw All might had too much to drink.

Aizawa put the mic down on the stand and took you down of the stage, he asked if you were okay and which you nodded thanks to him.

"Maybe we should leave." He said as he put his coat on you again seeing you looked cold.

"Yeah...wait but what about-" "Y/n!" You heard a males voice, but it wasn't All mights.

You turned around and saw a male with large crimson wings.

Your heart dropped as soon as you saw him.

It was Keigo.

"Y/n! Is it really you?!" He said as he got closer, he looked into your eyes to make sure it was the same e/c eyes he looked into in the past.

You're eyes grew wide and your mouth dropped a little, soon enough you both hugged each other tightly.

The smell of his cologne lingered in your nose, you smiled widely and so did he

"God I thought you'd never come back to me." He said as he let go and looked you in the eyes.

"I missed you too birdbrain." You giggled at how happy he was.

You took Aizawa's coat off and gave it to him saying that you were going to catch up with Keigo.

He nodded and started to walk off in the distance, while you and Keigo headed to the back door where the huge pool was.

Keigo kept looking at you while smiling widely, "I can't believe you're really here." He said putting his wing around you to make sure you weren't cold.

"Well it feels good to be back." You said looking at him.

"You've changed you know, being the number two hero huh?" You asked as you remembered what Aizawa said.

"Yeah, my hero name is Hawks." He said as he looked at the ground.

"Cute name birdie but I think birdbrain would've been better." You giggled.

"Well i'll make sure for you not to name any of my kids in the future." He chuckled.

While walking around the pool, you and him talked about how school was back then or how much changed after you had left.

"Y/n did you know how much I lo-" "Hey there cutie~" Keigo got cut off but anothe male.

"How about you and me go back to my place?" He said grabbing your waist.

You looked at him at shock and tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Hey, hands off buddy." Keigo said clearly getting pissed off.

Keigo was overcome with a feeling of rage, like he wanted to more than just hurt the man.

"And who are you?" The male let go of you and walked towards him.

"Look again bastard." He said puffing his wings out to make him look bigger.

The male soon realized who he was and apologized by quickly leaving.

Keigo watched as he left and put him wings down while walking towards you.

"Are you okay dove?" He said putting his arm on you.

"Yeah i'm fine, thank you." You said giving a warm smile.

Keigo looked concerned but a thought suddenly came to his head, the feeling he felt before was strange but he wanted to keep you to himself no matter what.

"I'll never let anyone take her away from me, even if it means killing those close to her."

A/n: heyo~ this one was kinda long but hope you enjoyed :)