Kidnapping Aizawa

As Aizawa opens the door he notices how it's unlocked, "That's strange" He thought to himself turning the door knob he was hit with a gust of wind.

The balcony door was wide open letting the wind fill the apartment, Aizawa was now very concerned about your whereabouts.

"Y/n?" He shouted to see if you were home but got no response, the lights were off and everything was still the way he left it.

Walking towards your room he sensed something weird going on, the quiet tense in the air sent him in shivers.

He walked in the dark room which looked perfectly nice, "Where the hell is she?" He thought to himself.

Turning towards your bathroom he saw the lights were on, slowly opening the door he saw all your things were still there.

"Y/n? Quick playing around!" He said walking further into the bathroom which lingered your scent.

Facing towards the mirror he noticed he wasn't alone, "H-Hawks?!" He said startled touching his chest while closing his eyes.

"Jesus you scared me, where's Y/n?" He asked straightening up, Keigo didn't replied instead he smirked.

"She's perfectly fine." Keigo said pulling out a mouth cloth, "Oh do you know where she is now?" Aizawa said eyeing the white little towel in Keigo's hand.

"You'll see her soon." Keigo said walking closer to Aizawa, without a second thought Aizawa had activated his quirk.

"What do you mean?" He said quite concerned and heard Keigo's feathers fall to the ground from behind him.

"Awe you don't want to see her? What a shame." Keigo laughed historically as his eyes glowed a bright yellow.

"Hawks this isn't funny." Aizawa said getting more pissed off every second, "For fuck sakes Aizawa learn to take a joke once in a while." Keigo said raising an eyebrow while smiling.

"I asked you where she is now tell me." Aizawa said walking closer, "Like I said, you'll see her soon." Keigo said putting his hands up with the towel still in his hand.

Right as Aizawa was about the say something he was hit over the head with a bat, "You take too long." Dabi complained once putting the bat down.

"Well sorry from him catching on too easier." Keigo said sarcastically, "Just tie his body you chicken head." Dabi growled putting the bat near Keigo.

"Okay Okay!" Keigo nervously said tying up Aizawa hands and legs seeing a little blood drip from his head.

"Dabi! You're supposed to not hit him so hard." Keigo said putting his hands on his hips.

"Well if you hit them on the head hard enough they'll be knocked out dumbass." Dabi said lighting up a cigarette.

"Whatever just take him to the living room ." Keigo said walking out of the bathroom.

"Tch yeah." Dabi replied while taking a puff and letting it out, Keigo walked into your room and started to pack all your things.

"Damn she never told me she wore these things." Keigo smirked while admiring your lace underwear.

Throwing everything into a suitcase he made sure he didn't leave anything small in your room like jewelry or pictures.

Keigo's plan was the seem like you had killed Aizawa and ran away from all the consequences, "Alright he shouldn't be able to wake up for a couple hours." Dabi said throwing his cigarette out the door.

"Perfect now let's go." Keigo said using his feathers to lift Aizawa's body out the door and into the car.

Getting to the car Aizawa laid there in the back and Dabi got into the driver seat and Keigo sat right next to him and they drove to Dabi's house.

A/n: gracias for 16k you guys are the best and i love each and every one of you <3