Hidden Camreas

The next morning wasn't different from all the other days, you quietly left Aizawa's room trying not to disturb him in his deep sleep.

As you got into the shower feelings the warmth of the water hit your cold skin you sighed a little, your thoughts wondered into what this day had to bring to you.

Without a doubt your mind wondered to Keigo just thinking about that night made you linger with anger, "dumbass." You mentally cursed to yourself as the imagine of his face popped in your mind.

After finishing your refreshing shower you pitted on your clothes and decided to let your hair air dry, you walked into the kitchen and noticed a small note on the table.

You read it as "Sorry I had to leave early for work, be safe :) ~ Aizawa" A small smile was plastered across your face as you read those words, putting the note back on the table you proceeded to make breakfast without him.

It was a simple meal nothing too special, soon as you put your plate into the sink the door bell had rang "Who could they be?" You questioned to yourself.

As you opened the door your first sight was a pair of red crimson wings "Keigo?" You asked, the male turned around and faced you "Uh hey." He carefully said not knowing if you were still mad at him.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work today?" You questioned him "Oh they didn't need me today, so I wanted to stop by here." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

You crossed your arms waiting for his apology, "I'm not really good at these, but i'm sorry I really am." He simply said, you weren't convinced at first but it didn't really matter now you were just glad he had the balls to say it.

"I'll forgive you this once." You giggled and gestured him to come in, he obeyed and walked in rather quickly.

"You and Aizawl seem to be close." He remarked as he read the note on the table as you were locking the door, "I mean he is letting me stay here without having to pay him so..." You said quietly.

"You know I could let you stay at my place." He offered but you declined, "It's fine I actually like staying with him." You said making your way to the kitchen table and sat down.

You couldn't see it but Keigo's jaw had clenched a little at your little comment, he turned his face away from you so you couldn't see his anger build up a little.

"What's in the bag?" You asked seeing it the first time not even noticing it as he walked in,his eyes widened thinking something had fell out or something was sticking out.

He calmed his anger quickly and turned around while his hand was behind his head, "Just some essentials nothing much." He tried to sound as calm as possible.

You squirted a little at him trying to think what he would need besides money, his phone, and his apartment keys.

A little dip of sweat started to drip down Keigo's neck thinking you had seen the things in his bag, but being clueless you let it slide and got up from the kitchen to face the sink.

"What are you doing?" He questioned wiping a little sweat from his forehead as you turned around, "The dishes duh." You giggled while turning the water on and grabbing one plate while putting dish soap on it.

"So how's your hero work?" You asked not turning away from the sink, Keigo thought of this as his perfect time to do his thing but you kept asking questions which made it hard for him to leave.

"Oh, uh you know just what you think a hero does." He said not even focusing on his words and  proceeded to use his feathers to take the items out of his bag, they were tiny cameras that weren't seeable unless you knew they were cameras.

"Well that's seems boring doesn't it?" You giggled a little as you put a plate in the rack to dry, Keigo only chuckled as he was careful to watch where his feathers were going.

Soon as you were done so was Keigo he had switched them on in every room, his feathers quickly went back to his wings making them seem fuller.

You dried your hands as you turned around to face him, "You can stay for dinner if you'd like, but I don't know if Aizawa would like that." You offered not knowing what was going on behind you.

"No it's fine I have plans actually right now so I should be going." He lied trying not to seem suspicious, "Plus I think Aizawa wouldn't be happy with me right now." He added to seem reasonable.

"Well I guess you're right but you're welcome to stop by anytime." You simply said pushing a strand of your hair behind your ear, "Thanks for letting me in and thanks for forgiving me." He said walking closer to you.

"Well of course, we are best friends aren't we?" You smiled as you pulled him into a hug, he only nodded due to him melting into your warm embrace.

Your scent lingered into his nose as he put his face closer to your neck and breathed heavily, "U-uh Keigo?" You breathed out a little as his warm breathe hitted against your sensitive spot.

Chills were sent down your spin as his breathe brushed against your cold like skin, you tried hard not to moan until he released you from his grip.

"Oh sorry, it's just we haven't hugged in a while." He chuckled a little noticing you breathing a little heavily, "Y-yeah." You smiled a little trying to catch your breathe.

"Well I'll see you around." He said as he headed towards the door and unlocked it, you waved at him till after he closed the door you noticed the zipper on his bag was slightly opened and his bag was more empty.

"That's weird" You thought to yourself.

A/n: lol i made this in a rush but i hoped you enjoyed :) sorry for any mistakes