Staying with a friend

The picture is what the apartment looks like ⬆️

You wait outside of the airport for your ride to take you to your destination.

While looking at your phone you get a notification that they are waiting for you.

As you get in the car you tell the driver where you are heading, he nods and starts driving.

You admire the beautiful scenery as you make it to your destination, it was an apartment complex and was bigger in person.

You thanked the driver and started to walk into the building.

"Hey Y/n." You heard a voice come behind you.

You turned around once you heard the familiar voice, "Aizawa!" You slightly shouted.

You quickly hugged him while smiling, he was taller than you remembered.

Aizawa was also one of your childhood friends, you two met in middle school when you couldn't find your classroom.

He was quiet but once you got to know him, he was kinda open to you more than anyone else.

"Looks like someone hasn't grown." He said smirking and looking down at you.

"Wow you haven't seen me in 5 years and that's what you say to me." You said crossing your arms and raising and eyebrow.

He chuckled and said "Awe don't be like that kitty cat."

You looked at him and giggled, "Well are you going to show me your place or?..." You said looking at him.

He says to follow him and you obeyed, "You don't look any different you know." He said as you both are on the elevator.

"I try not to change." You said looking at him. You thought it was a waste of time trying to change your lifestyle, there was no point if you're just going to live in the same world.

He smiled at you and the elevator had stopped on the 5th floor, you both got off and walked to the end of the hall.

It was the door to the left and he opened it waiting for you to walk in first.

"Woah, you must be rich if you live in a place like this." You said looking around seeing the high ceilings and huge window that allowed the sun to shine into the place.

"Well that's what it means to be a pro hero." He said crossing his arms.

"Pro hero?" You said in confusion.

"Yeah, now in Japan there are pro heroes." He said tilting his head.

"Pro heroes?" You thought, "Has it really changed that much in just 5 years?" You zoned out thinking about what else has changed.

"Did you know Keigo is the number 2 hero?" He said looking at you for your reaction.

"W-what?" You stuttered as you heard Keigo's name, "Number 2? Has he changed that much?" You thought.

"What if he doesn't remember me?" You worried, "Don't worry Y/n, he's still the best friend that you remember." He said trying to ease your worries.

"Awe don't tell me he got taller too!" You whined and started to pout.

"Well he's isn't very tall but he's taller than you." Aizawa said smirking and teasing you about your height.

"So how did he manage to get all the way to number 2." You said.

"Well it took a long time but with his role model being Endeavor, he worked hard and made his way up." He said remembering the times Keigo would tell him how Endeavor gave him the courage to work.

"Who's Endeavor?" You questioned.

"You know, how about I take you to the pro hero party tonight?" Aizawa said as he realized you could meet Kiego there.

"Wait really?" You said with excitement.

"Yeah, they wouldn't mind." He said smiling at how excited you were.

"W-will he be there?" You said getting nervous just thinking about seeing Kiego again.

"Well yeah." He said giving the expression of "well duh of course he will be"

"O-oh, well what time is it?" You said so you could make sure you had time to get ready.

"It should be at 8pm." He said looking at his watch.

You looked at the clock on the wall and it said 5pm, "3 hours should be enough time." You thought to yourself.

"Well i'll go unpack and find an outfit." You said to Aizawa to make sure he knew what you would be doing.

"Oh your room is upstairs down the hall to the right." He said.

"Thank you!" You shouted making your way to your room.

He chuckled and only shook his head at your childish ways.

"She's still the same girl Keigo." He thought to himself.

A/n: hello there, thank you for those who are viewing this story it really means a lot to me. To be honest i'm not complete sure how this storyline works and i'm just using the top of my head to write this out so if there are any mistakes i'm sorry :P