Arugement

It had been a couple of minutes and you were starting to get cold, "Where the fuck is this bird brain?" You mentally cursed.

Like it was on point the door had opened and it was Keigo expect...he had chicken wings.

"Is he really eating chicken wings right now?" You thought in disgust and disappointment.

"Want some?" He said munching "No." You refused even though you were tempted.

"Oh right, Dabi! Where's her water?!" He shouted up the stairs placing the bowl of chicken down, "Shut up I'm coming!" The raspy voice shouted back.

"How the fuck did I get kidnapped by them?" You shook your head in disappointment, sooner or later Dabi had made his way down the stairs.

"Here." He aggressively gave it to Keigo, "Thanks bud." Keigo smiled.

"Tch, i'm not your friend." Dabi said putting his hands in his pockets and walked back up the stairs.

"Here you go baby bird." Keigo said tilting the cup towards your mouth.

As much as you wanted to drink the water and spit it at him, you needed to stay hydrated in case they do something to you.

You were hesitant at first thinking they had drugged it again but looking into the glass it was clear, drinking it slowly you gulped it all down.

"That's a good girl." He smiled taking the glass and setting it on the table, looking around you tried to find little details about the basement you were supposedly in.

Details: Old and dark, cold, rusty, smells like burnt metal, and the stairs that lead up to the upper level.

"I see you're checking out your for now place to stay." He said crossing his arms.

"For now?" You repeated his statement, "Well of course, I wouldn't let my baby bird stay in a place like this." He said looking around in disgust.

"But for now this will do till you get used to me." He said coming closer, "You my dear, are gonna be with me till we grow old." He smirked as his eyes glowed the a bright yellow.

"You wish you son of a bitch." You thought to yourself, Keigo then caressed your cheek slowly.

"God what I'd do to you if you weren't tied up." He whispered to himself but you could clearly hear it, you looked at him like he was crazy.

"Is this the same kid I remember growing up with? What happened to him? Why is he being like this when he used to be so much better." You thought to yourself as you furrowed your eyebrows.

"So let's talk Y/n." He said as your name rolled off the tip of his tongue, "About what?" You asked confused.

"The person who put those cameras, well that was me." He carelessly said.

Your eyes went wide for a little bit, now thinking about it he was the only one person other than you that went into Aizawa's apartment.

Then a sudden realization hit you, "Wait does that mean..." "Yup, I saw the way you made love to Aizawa." He whispered angrily into your ear.

"I loved the way you sound but hated the fact it wasn't me." He stated now gripping onto your neck tightly.

You struggled for him to release but he wouldn't budge, "K-keigo.." You stuttered trying to make out a sentence.

"Right there I would've just killed him and took you away, but I contained myself because I love you." He said tears slowly rolling down his cheeks.

After a couple second he finally let go and you were heavily breathing choking as the air came back into your lungs, "You know Y/n, it's because of you I do these crazy things." He said placing his hands onto the wall next to you.

"If only you loved me back, maybe we wouldn't be in this situation but you just had to fuck it up." He said squinting his eye directly at you.

"Is he really blaming me for this?!" You shouted to yourself glaring back at him, "How the fuck is this my fault?" You argued back.

"Because you didn't love me!" He yelled as droplets of his spit went across your face.

"I did love you Keigo but not in that way!" You shouted back, Keigo let his head drop and slowly backed away.

"Wow, this is better than the TV upstairs." Dabi said eating popcorn, "You can continue." He added on.

Keigo and you looked up at him then gave him a death glare, "Woah sorry crazy couple just trying to lighten things up." He held his hand up.

"Get the fuck out." Keigo harshly said not looking up, "Hey this is my house if you didn't know." Dabi said before heading up the stairs.

"Y/n...Do you love me?" Keigo said wiping his tears and  looking up at you, you didn't answer immediately so you thought about your options.

option 1: tell him you love him
option 2: tell him to go to hell
or option 3: stay quiet

A/n: I'll let y'all decide