Day 1

Weeks have passed by and Keigo monitored your every movement, he wrote down everything you did in one day.

Things like what you ate, what your decided to wear, or even when you used the bathroom.

There was a time where he had seen you and Aizawa have sex, he was made at first but he heard your moans which made him horny and he proceeded to jerk off to your loud moans as Aizawa thrusted into you each time.

He would get pissed off a little when you screamed Aizawa's name but he didn't care if you were feeling good he wanted to feel good too, today was one of those days where you did nothing but sit on the couch and watched what was happening on the TV.

His door bell rang and he quickly shut his computer so nobody could see it, he looked through the peep hole and saw it was Mirko.

He sighed in relief knowing it was just her, hesitant at first if he should open the door and let her in or pretend he wasn't home.

"Keigo! I know your home you little bird!" She shouted from behind the door, "Shit" He thought to himself knowing he had to open the door now.

Proceeding to open the door he gave her a small smile, "Did you need something?" He asked as he closed his eyes "You wanna come drinking with me?" She asked smirking.

"Uh not really in the mood, plus I got work tomorrow so.." He said so he couldn't be forced into drinking.

"Oh come on i'll be the one to blame!" She pouted a little due to the fact her best friend wasn't going to drink with her as usual.

"Mirko I think you should rest too, it's not good if you're drinking so much." He said giving her a worried look while crossing his arms.

"I guess your right." She said defeated, "Well i'll see you around." She waved as she made her way towards the elevator.

Keigo didn't even respond back but quickly shut the door and opened the computer to see if you had moved but when he had opened it, it was pitch black.

"Shit!" He thought to himself.

While Mirko and Keigo were talking you were bored of watching TV and started to look around, that's when you noticed the little light of the camera right in front of you.

"What the fuck.." You thought to yourself as you got up and headed towards the light, as you picked up the small camera and observed it you crushed it on the floor with your foot.

"There's probably more" You thought as you flipped the whole house upside down looking for cameras, as you finished you piloted up all the cameras and smashed them all.

"That should be all of them, but who the fuck would do this?" You were lost in your thoughts to think who could be spying on you and Aizawa, but nobody came into mind.

The only conclusion you came up with is that someone had broken into your house and set up all the cameras, quickly you went to lock the balcony to make sure you were safe enough.

You began to become paranoid with everything, any noise or movement made you jump and think the worse.

As you were being scared out of your mind Keigo was pulling his hair out of frustration, "How could she see them!?" He mentally screamed at himself.

He punched the table multiple times till his knuckles became bloody, "Shit" He muttered under his breathe realized how bruised his knuckles were, he went into the bathroom and grabbed some bandages.

Carefully rapping his knuckles in the white fabric and sealing it with a bandaid, he made his way back to his desk and started to think of another plan to watch you from afar.

As he thought he wrote it down all onto the pages of the small notebook, he thought that watching you from the balcony would work but you could probably see him with his wings out like that.

Soon an idea popped up and he wrote it down, "Kidnap Y/n" He circled the idea and wrote a date on which day to take you from the apartment "3 days from now."

He smirked to himself in satisfaction, "Youll finally be mine and only mine."

As Aizawa came home he noticed you were huddled onto the couch looking at the door, he quickly made his way towards you "Hey what's wrong?" He sat down next to you and rubbed your back.

Without hesitation you quickly pulled him into your embrace and hugged him tightly, "A-aizawa i'm scared." You stutter at the thought someone was watching you still.

"Hey what happened when I was gone?" He asked confused, "I don't know what I found some tiny cameras everywhere and now I feel like i'm being watched." You quickly said as you hid your face into the crook of his neck.

"How about you sleep in my bed tonight?" He said as he grabbed your chin to see your face, you were on the verge of tears so you nodded.

He carried you into bed and took of his shirt and pants which made him only in his boxers, "Don't worry i'm here for you kitty cat." He whispered as he hugged you closely bring you close to him.

You felt at ease and safe knowing Aizawa was holding you close to him, you soon fell asleep in his embrace.

A/n: awe shit...