Dream's Face Reveal

The faceless man always knew how he wanted to do his face reveal. He never wanted it to be a video. Maybe eventually. But not when he first revealed it. He wanted to be with Sapnap and George, his two best friends, and he wanted it to be at some sort of event or something. That was all held back because of Covid.

But finally after almost two years of quarantine events started opening up in person again. It was an understatement to say he was a weird mix of excited and very very anxious. He couldn't wait to tell the other two his plan. Seriously.

He was just going through Twitter when he saw the news. Sapnap was streaming so he had to try and contain his excitement but this was such good news. He's been telling all the fans it was going to happen eventually but he didn't think it'd only be a few months away now.

"Dream? You good man?" Sapnap laughed and looked back at the blond who was sitting on his floor for some reason. He smiled and nodded. "What?"

"Nothing. It's nothing."

"You look too happy for it to be nothing." Sapnap turned back to the game and continued to chase George.

"What's he doing?" Gogy asked.

"I don't know man, he's just all smiley and giggly for no reason." Dream smiled and sent a screenshot of the tweet into their group chat. "Oh shit..." Sapnap mumbled. He muted himself on the stream and turned to his friend. "Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" Dream nodded. "You're insane."

~~~

Dream walked onto the stage with a microphone in hand. He smiled at the crowd. "How's everyone doing tonight?" He slightly cringed at the voice changer. It sounded believable. It just didnt sound like him. That was a good thing. The crowd cheered. "Who here's gonna be at VidCon?" Most of the crowd cheered. "Let's get the show started!"

Dream read off the script he was given while also talking with the other creators that showed up. It went on for a few hours and he was starting to get nervous.

"I guess these are the last people that are joining us. Did everyone have fun?" The crowd burst with positive response making him smile. "Everyone give it up for the Dream Team!"

A techie pressed something on a panel he couldn't quite see before giving a thumbs up. George and Sapnap came running onstage with foam diamonds swords. "Oh Dream~!" The two laughed as they hit their friend with the play swords until he grabbed the sword out of their hands and started attacking them.

Dream wheezed as George ran behind Sapnap using him as a human shield.

"What the hell George? You're just gonna let me die?"

"Yes that's exactly what I was doing!"

"We didn't plan that! You guys can't just attack me!"

The audience burst with different reactions. Some shocked, some cheering, and some wondering who the fuck these people were and why are they attacking each other with toys? We were here to see Markiplier not whoever these people are.

"Hey everyone! I'm Dream and this has been a social experiment by Karl Jacobs."

A/N this was really lazy I just thought it was funny