I want to be around you. [8]

"Alright, Y/N, truth or dare?"

"Umm..." The girl in question tapped her chin in thought, her gaze landing on the ceiling. "I guess dare?" She answered, a bit unsure.

Her, Kazuichi, Fuyuhiko, and Ibuki were in a heated match of truth or dare. They were only about two rounds in and already Fuyuhiko had been dared to spit on Kazuichi by Ibuki, much to his disagreement.

The pink haired mechanic grinned, cracking his knuckled with his other hand. It was clear he had mischief on his mind.

"Haha, I like that! I dare you to-" He stole a quick glance at Ibuki, who was seated directly next to Y/n, "-sit on Ibuki's lap for the rest of the game!"

Y/N's face flushed, her fingers mindlessly going up to play with her hair. "You know exactly what you're doing, you evil man..." She grumbled, getting up from her spot to take her new one on the musician's lap.

While she was distracted, she wasn't able to catch Ibuki's thumbs up towards Kazuichi and his wink back at her.

The punk girl moved her hands to rest on the other's hips, a small hue of pink on her cheeks. "Yo, Y/N! Is this good?" She asked, a goofy grin on her lips.

"I-I guess so... Anyways, I guess that means it's my turn now!" She said, bubbling with excitement. "Ibuki, truth or da-"

"Oh! What's this?"

The girl was cut off by a raspy voice filled with curiosity. Y/N looked over to see her lucky friend Nagito, his body soaked and dripping onto the floor.

"Dude, why the fuck are you wet?" Fuyuhiko asked, not bothering to hide how grossed out he was.

The fluffy haired boy rubbed the back of his nape sheepishly, his signature smile not faltering for a second. "Aha, funny story actually. While I was walking to school a semi truck came right next to the sidewalk and drove through the puddle. I ended up getting splashed... most of my papers in my bag are ruined..." He explained as if he wasn't at all effected by it, but Y/N knew him better than that. "Sheesh, I really am unlucky." He continued.

"I'm sorry Nagito..." She said sympathetically, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Y/N! I missed y-" His eyes finally landed on her, including the position she was in with Ibuki. It didn't help the fact that she had a death grip on her waist. A look of hurt flashed across his features, but they swiftly reverted back to his normal expression.

"I'd ask you for a hug, but it seems like you're already getting one." He chuckled. "I understand, though. A hug from Ibuki is probably a lot better than a hug from someone like me."