//Chapter 3//

No matter how amazing the journey is, at the end of the day, body needs a mattress beneath. Likewise, Bondita and Aniruddha were hell tired. They just wanted to dump their luggage and hit the bed. Finally after parking the car, both headed towards their new home. It was a beautiful white colored hut shaped house. It had multiple windows with classic grills and sky blue curtains. Bondita loved the color. A happy and a positive color to wake up to.  It was neatly set up with basic amenities like chulha, ghada, almirah, a study table and a bed. Everything seemed to be perfect. For further requirements, she was already carrying enough stuff, mused Bondita. 

A quick glance again and the reality hit pretty hard about only one bed. How were they going to sleep? There wasn't any issue sharing the room, but what about sharing the bed? They haven't slept together before. They weren't prepared for that, or were they?

Kaka aur baba isliye hi muskura rahe the itna. Pehle hi samajh jana chahiye tha ki koi khichdi pak rhi hai deemag me unke. Ek kamre me to ek hi bistar hoga, ye baat mere deemag me kaise nhi ayi. Aniruddha itni badi galti. Ab kya karega tu?  He thought eyeing Bondita from the corner of his eyes. How was he going to make her understand? Anyway she is having multiple thoughts in her head. Chalo ek aur baat mil gyi sochne ko. He thought annoyingly. Can he stop thinking? Man up Aniruddha! Bondita ko tujhe hi samjhana hai. Lekin kaise? HE NEEDS TO STOP TALKING IN HIS GODDAM HEAD.

"Uh Barrister Babu! Aap hath muh dho lijiye fir sote hai humlog. Doodh piyenge kya aap? Kaka Sasur Ji ne saara intezaam karwa diya hai. Rasoi ka saara samaan hai yaha pe." Bondita asked while analyzing the area in the corner, her mini rasoi. She understood what's going in his head.She somehow had the intuition about the same, but kept it to her. He looked quite confused already. Probably like always, was thinking about how to tell her? But this time she can reduce his load. She can act as the mature one today. He doesn't need to feel embarrassed. 

"Nahi uski koi zarurat nhi hai. Lekin Bondita soye... soyenge kaise? Mera matlab hai ki bistar to ek hi hai, lekin hum hai to do na to uske liye bhi do bistar chahiye hoga. Samajh rhi ho na jo mai bol rha hu?" He asked blabbering. He was shocked to see her so calm. She knows right they need to share the bed, or was she planning to make him sleep on the floor? He thought with sudden panic. He has back issues. He'll pakka get pain, if he sleeps on the floor. 

Bondita so wanted to laugh. It was once in a life time moment to see Aniruddha all flustered. On top of that he is blabbering! That was the last thing she ever expected out of him. 

"Barrister Babu pehle to aap shant ho jaiye. Itna ghabra kyu rahe hai aap? Aapko paseena bhi aa rha hai. Itni hawa to chal rhi hai lekin. Tabiyat theek hai na aapki?" She asked suppressing her laughter. Why was he behaving like a maniac? Ek bed hi to hai. Haav-bhaav se to aisa lag rha hai jaise pta nhi konse jang ke maidaan me khada kar diya ho. 

"Samajh rhi hu aapki man ki stithi  par dikkat kya hai aapko? Kahi aapko aisa to nhi lagta mai laat marti hu raat me? Agar aisa hai, to bilkul galat soch rhe hai aap. Mai bohot shanti se soti hu. Aapko bilkul takleef nhi hone dungi. Aur agar aapko zyada darr hai to takiya rakh lenge apne beech me. Theek hai?" She asked expectantly. She was tired. Anyway she needs to start with her college from tomorrow, and it's already quite late. And if her Barrister Babu continued gawking at her like this, she might just bunk her very first day then. 

"Hmm. Jao pehle tum hath muh dholo. Kal college bhi jaana hai. Mai baithta hu thoda tab tak." HE WAS SHOCKED. How was she so calm? Here he was worried about sleeping on the floor, and she was asking him to sleep with her. Bondita ko koi hichkichahat nhi mehsoos ho rhi? Mere kareeb aane se farak nhi padta kya use? He thought with some distaste but within a second snapped out of it. Nhi padta to nhi pade. Mujhe bhi kaha koi takleef hai. Ye to balki acchi baat hai ki mere se koi dikkat nhi hai use. He tried convincing himself. He was excited to be close to her, but such indifference from her side, just broke his sapno ka mahal