what they do when you rant about how days aren't going well for you

KITA will hug you close. he lets you cry on his shoulder and while you're venting, he will think about what to say to you. it hurts him to see you in this kind of state. while you're sleeping, he will think about solutions on how he'll help you.

ARAN holds your hand. he will silently listen to you as you tell him about your problems and the stress you've been receiving. when you're finished, he will hug you and tell you that everything will be okay, and that he'll always be there for you.

OOMIMI listens. he's like aran, actually. he then says motivational and inspirational advice, like "this period of time won't be okay, but if you keep on going on and fight with positvity, everything will be fine." if it doesn't works, he'll just let you cry on your shoulder and listen to you vent.

AKAGI will comfort and cuddle you. he doesn't know how to give great advice other than "it's okay to feel that once in a while, but remember to keep fighting." he will do anything to let your mind be clear for a while and spend the night with you, so that you could feel relaxed. secretly helps you in schoolwork.

GINJIMA will listen. when you're finished ranting, he will tell you how much he loves you and how you're an amazing person. will give you a lot of compliments. then he'll eventually tell you that today might not be a good day, but that doesn't mean your entire life is bad. a few days later, he starts helping you in anything you do and doesn't forgets to tell you to take of yourself and ask you how you are doing.

SUNA already noticed, so he tries to do some affectionate gestures just to comfort you when he's feeling you're thinking about something deeply. when you finally confess it to him, he isn't great at giving advices, but he's a great listener. holds your hand while you cry, and does simple yet comforting gestures like caressing your hand and looking at you lovingly. after that, he'll hug you in comfort and say 'everything will be okay'. cuddles with you a few moments later and watch comedy videos with him, just so that he could see you smile and clear your mind.

ATSUMU will tell you about his struggles as well, so it becomes a session of talking about deep feelings. he then prepares some snacks for you two to eat as comfort. he gives you comforting advices, then he shares some funny stories that had happened to him before just to see you laugh. when you do, he warmly smiles and mentally tells you he loves you.

OSAMU had already noticed beforehand. he will also prepare some snacks and orders some food from outside too, like your favorite food and snacks. when you start to rant, he cuddles you on his bed while tightening his grasp around your waist. caresses your back when you start crying. 

KIYOOMI will give you a box of tissues. he doesn't care if it has snot in it, you're his second-biggest priority, volleyball and school being the first. he gives deep advices and makes sure to give some that comforts you as well. when you're at this kind of state, he'll be even more affectionate.

MOTOYA will listen. he smiles at you tells you to be positive, but he gave a deeper meaning. he gives some stressful experiences he had with sakusa and how they got through it. further then says that the key was to just be positive and this wasn't the end, so giving up wasn't a great choice. he then hugs you lying down so that you could feel warm and comfortable. 

IIZUNA gives witty words. he doesn't usually smiles, so he gave you a beaming one. telling you that it's not impossible, it's just hard. you could've sworn you heard that before. he then helps you in whatever you're struggling at, and also took you out on a date during the night just to clear up your mind. he's a romantic, really.

[W/N]: hi hi!! i'm feeling a lot better now so daily inariyama headcanons can be daily now! <3 thank you so much for supporting this book, we're almost at 100 reads! i'm sorry if this chapter was a bit rushed, i'm multi-tasking a bit rn so yeah haha. have a great day/evening lovelies 🤍