sick day on a birthday ♡ late sakusa birthday one shot!

˚◞♡ HELLO I FINALLY LOGGED IN, so my computer broke down and i couldn't log in my phone because i was low on storage, but i'm using a spare laptop now!! also happy belated birthday to my comfort character sakusa kiyoomi! <3 i made this one-shot on his actual bday (JST) and published it too, hope you guys will enjoy :D 

─────────────────────────────

Nothing sucks more than getting sick on your own birthday.

It was even more surprising when it was Sakusa who was sick. He had his plans for the whole day (or more like Motoya), but now it's gone to waste just because of a stupid cold.

Even worse, he couldn't see you today, fearing the risk of getting you infected.

"This is the worst birthday ever," he mumbles in his blanket. He may not seem like it, but Sakusa enjoys birthdays. Ever since he was a child, he had always been fond of cakes and the party decorations.

Although as he grew older, he matured and birthdays were not that surprising and colorful. It had been you who painted it again.

But now that he is sick, his birthday just got even more depressing.

He decides to just sleep. It's better than moping over just because you got sick on your anniversary on the day you were born in. Besides, you would recover much faster.

He was about to sleep until faint knocks were heard from the door.

"Kiyoomi? Are you sleeping?" Your tiny voice was heard from the other side and he immediately jolted to see you, discarding his initial plan of resting. When the door opened, you saw a tired Kiyoomi with a blanket draped on his body, with a red nose. "Well, don't you look gloomy."

"Stupid cold... is why," he sniffed. "Why are you here...? You might get infected with my germs," he scolded.

You grinned and proceeded to reach something from your bag, causing Kiyoomi's curiosity to rise. You slowly pulled out a face shield and mask and then wore it.

"I wanted to take care of you today!" You beamed.

"But that's not fun, besides, don't you have more important things to do...?" He tried to not cough but he coughed involuntarily anyway, much to his annoyance.

"I'm pretty sure I finished all my tasks yesterday, so I'm all good and free! Also, I want to spend time with you on your birthday, even if it's about me nursing you," You entered his room and placed your bag near his study table.

Sakusa smiled. Maybe being sick on a birthday wasn't too bad.