childhood friend runs ♡ boyfriend!sakusa drabble

[W/N]: i am terribly sorry for not writing in.. almost a week??? i feel so guilty... i hope you guys can forgive me with this drabble 

━ˏˋ°•*⁀➷━━

"This box looks better than the other, don't you think so?" 

"Mm," Kiyoomi hummed as he scanned the box of fruits you were holding in your hand. They indeed looked healthy.

"All right, let's g-"

"Y/N?"

You and Kiyoomi turned to the voice that called out to you. When you recognized the identity of the person, your eyes immediately lit up, much to your boyfriend's confusion.

"Haru? It's been so long!" You beamed as you looked up to the tall man. "You've gotten so taller!" 

"Seriously? After 6 years of not seeing each other, this is how you greet me?"  Haru chuckled as he stared down at you, who was about 5 cm shorter than him. "Well, you did grow even prettier," he smiled as he looked at your figure. Though, this does not go unnoticed by your boyfriend who was glaring at the brown-haired man. Unbeknownst to you, since you were really happy to see your childhood best friend that you didn't felt the tension between the two.

"Thanks! You became even more handsome too!" You innocently said which Kiyoomi gagged at. He was getting more irritated as time passed by ever since Haru started to somewhat flirt with you. Speaking of Haru, this guy grinned at your compliment and tucked the strands of your hair.

Fed up already, Kiyoomi grabbed Haru's wrist tightly in agitation. 

"Kiyo? What's wrong?" You asked, looking back at forth at the two, and you finally realize the heated air between your boyfriend and your childhood best friend. You then caught up and held Kiyoomi's hand, which relaxed. 

"I forgot to mention, but he's my boyfriend. Sakusa Kiyoomi," you smiled proudly and if it was possible, Haru's jaw dropped.

"O-Oh... I'm sorry to bother," he apologized. "Well, let's meet up some time again?" Haru got back into his feet and continued showing off his flirtatious-looking grin. 

"Sure! I'll bring Kiyoomi too!" You retorted as you fiddled your fingers with Kiyoomi's lightly. 

"Okay," Haru's smile slightly dissipated, but he had to admit, you and Kiyoomi were a good-looking couple. You definitely grew up, he thought. "See you then!"

You both waved goodbye and when he was finally gone, Kiyoomi spoke up after a while.

"I don't like your childhood friends," he bluntly says. You pouted and continued grocery shopping with him. 

━ˏˋ°•*⁀➷━━

[W/N]: this was written poorly since i did this in the last minute,, but hope you guys still enjoyed my first drabble here :')