what inarizaki does when they spill spaghetti on your shirt

KITA will freak out and immediately grab his cleaning materials and a spare pair of clothes for you. feels so bad.

ARAN freaks out, but this time, he's losing his mind and will grab the nearest cleaning supply which is a tissue. the sauce then absorbs on your shirt and he panics. 

OOMIMI freaks out and calms down. he apologizes and gives you a spare of clothes and cleans his mess. stays quiet for the entire day to reflect until you tell him it's okay.

AKAGI feels bad. he apologizes cleans up his mess while telling you to get changed. a few days later he brings it up and you two get a good laugh out of it. 

GINJIMA is like aran. loses his mind and feels so embarrassed. you tell him it's okay but he was really embarrassed to the point where he ran to get the cleaning supplies, he fell on the spilled spaghetti that dripped from your sweater.

ATSUMU stays frozen, he apologizes and excuses himself to get the cleaning materials. a few moments later you hear him bursting into giggles. when he found out you heard him he begged for your forgiveness. cleaned his mess.

OSAMU feels bad because first, he spilled the spaghetti that he cooked for you, and secondly, the spaghetti was all over on you. he says sorry and cleans his mess. later at night, he came to your room and gave you a box of your favorite food in it. you felt flustered by the gesture and invited him to eat with you. 

SUNA, unlike atsumu, did not even bother to hide his laughter and even took a picture of you. when he noticed your pout, he told you it was because you looked cute, this time it made you blushed, even though the compliment was sort of cheesy. cleans for his mess and after that, he sends you the picture of you with spilled spaghetti. your reaction depends on you.

[W/N]: so like.. i haven't been doing inariyama headcanons daily anymore 😃 sorry for that. after work i get really tired which causes me to get tired and forget about anything else, i'll try to update tomorrow and the following days!! with better content too duh (hopefully). there'll be a continuation for inarizaki so stay tuned :D