studying with inariyama

inarizaki has study sessions every sunday. the third years, just like shirabu and kawanishi, like to test each other's knowledge by asking questions, although kita gives out mock exams. they study at the miya household and mama miya likes to give a lot of snacks for them to study, which is appreciated by all of them especially the twins. kita takes away suna's phone because the latter can't focus. atsumu likes to tease osamu that he's the smarter twin because he's in class 3, which osamu replies that at least he has better grades than him, almost leading them to arguing. akagi is the best tutor, he has creative methods in teaching and studying which are used by majority of the team's members. the first years likes to ask some advanced questions to their upperclassman so they can use it in the future. aran teaches the twins on specific subjects since he's one of the two people that can help the twins without them fighting. oomimi and kita really likes mama miya's homemade tea. ginjima and osamu for some reason are eating more rather than studying, which is called out by aran and atsumu because they're hogging all of the snacks. suna likes to draw on his worksheet without anyone looking.

itachiyama are quiet and don't really do anything unnecessary until someone starts it. kiyoomi doesn't let anyone eat while studying to avoid crumbs on the ground, which gets teased by motoya. iizuna is diligent in his works and barely gets distracted, but if someone provokes him well enough, he might do something. all in all, they don't like to cause ruckus, but it does happen in every study session, much to kiyoomi's dismay, but he doesn't want to scold them because he respects his upperclassmen.

[W/N]: hey lovelies 🤍 sorry i didn't updated for the past 2 days :( i wasn't feeling well and decided to not update but i ended up writing in my Tumblr account so i decided to post it here as well! <3 hope you guys enjoyed and forgive my lack in updating :')