2

14 September, Sunday

woke up to the sun blaring through my curtains, "uhgg" I groaned, covering my eyes with my arm for a few seconds and then grabbed my phone, realizing I had forgotten to plug it in last night, "shit." I mumbled, I then looked at the time; 12:07, Sunday, September 14th(guys I just picked a random date) I sighed and reluctantly rolled myself out of bed. I plugged my phone in and grabbed a fresh pair of clothes before going to the bathroom, doing my normal morning routine; brush my teeth, take a shower, get dressed, and put just some makeup on, Mascara, lipbalm and a light peach shade of eyeshadow. (I'm sorry If you don't wear makeup) I looked in the mirror with a smirk, "I look hot as fuck." I said confidently.
(BECAUSE SELF LOVE IS IMPORTANT! YOU GUYS ARE ALL BAD ASS HOT BITCHES, OKAY, SAY IT WITH ME; "I'M A BAD ASS HOT BITCH" ALRIGHT BACK TO THE STORY)
I was wearing a cropped long sleeve shirt with some mismatch baggy pants that had a chain on them.(or if you don't like this outfit, feel free to just imagine it's your outfit of choice) I left the bathroom and walked over to Tommy's, I knocked on his door and heard a loud groan in response. "Get up, you little shit." I said loudly, I then heard a loud thump, signifying he had literally rolled himself out of bed and landed on the floor. I smiled proudly and walked away from the room.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a pan, turning on the stove, I put the pan on top of the flames and cracked a few eggs in it after spraying on non-stick spray to the pan. I also but some bread in the toaster and got two plates out. Soon I scooped the scrambled eggs out and put some on each plate, then putting a fork and a peice of toast on each plate, I had already buttered it by now. "TOMMY I MADE BREAKFAST, COME GET IT BEFORE I GIVE IT TO SOME RATS!" I yelled from downstairs. I began eating my food, leaning against the counter as I heard Tommy shuffling down the stairs, as soon as he got down he took his food and went over to sit the medium sized table we had and began shoveling down his food.

"You're going to get sick from eating that fast." I stated bluntly, Tommy glared at me, "Who are you, my mum?" He said, shoving another bite of eggs into his mouth, I just shrugged. When we were done with our food, I took the plates and silverware we used, then throwing them in the dishwasher before going back to my room, closing the door behind me. I sat on my bed and decided to scroll through Twitter, seeing a lot of tweets about how Tommy and I were streaming on eachother's accounts yesterday, I laughed, remembering that. Just then I heard the one and only;

"Y/N!" Tommy screamed, "WHAT?" I yelled back, opening my door to hear him better, "PLAY MINECRAFT WITH ME AND THE DREAM SMP!" He yelled, "NO!" I replied, closing my door. "PLEASE! WILBUR IS BEING MEAN TO ME!" Tommy yelled back before he let out a loud high pitched screech. I sighed and went over to my pc, putting on my headset as it loaded up, then opening a few tabs; minecraft and discord, I saw Tommy had invited me to a group on discord, the same one I was on yesterday on Tommy's account, I joined it and saw a group of people on one voice chat, I tapped it cautiously and tapped the speak button, "Oh, y/n!" Wilbur said happily, "Y/N FINALLY! HELP ME, WILBUR IS A MEANIE!" Tommy yelled, "I wouldn't be hitting you if you wouldn't have hit me into that lava, you prick." Wilbur stated, continuing to kill Tommy. "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Tommy yelled. "Hey, y/n, why don't you join the server for a bit?" That was definitely Technoblade, his voice was really distinct to the others. "Uhh, I don't know, I'm on my account right now so I don't know if that would be okay with Dream, y'know?" I said, nervousness in my tone, "Nah, I'm fine with it." A voice who I recognized was Dream said, "OH SHIT, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HERE-" I said in surprise, as everyone in the call laughed. At that moment I decided to check who all was in the call. It was Wilbur, Tommy, Technoblade, Dream, Georgenotfound, and Sapnap.

After checking who was here, I went on minecraft, going to the servers list, joining into the one labeled 'Dream SMP.' "Ooh, I really like your skin!" Said who I'm guessing was George, because his avatar came running up and jumping in front of me. I smiled, "Thank you, one of my fans made it for me actually, after I said I didn't like my old one." I said, still smiling. "I disagree, I think it looks like shit." Tommy stated bluntly, "Is that coming from someone who literally has some ripoff yellow haired steve?" Technoblade asked though it was more of a statement than a question, "Shut up pigman." Tommy said angrily, Wilbur chuckled. "I don't think I want to play minecraft with you guys anymore, you're all being mean to me." Tommy said, disconnecting from the vc and the minecraft server, at that everyone groaned and laughed, "Aww, Tommy!" I laughed, saying it quite loudly so that he would hear me, "Shut up, I'm ignoring you!" Tommy yelled back, "guys, he said he's ignoring me." I said to the discord chat with a laugh, "Tell him I'm gonna burn his disks." Wilbur said smugly, I didn't get it but I obliged, "Tommy, Wilbur said he's gonna burn your disks!" I yelled to him, "Wilbur, do you even have his disks?" Sapnap asked, "I don't even know where they are." He responded, holding back a wheeze at the end of his sentence.

A few moments later Tommy had torn of my headset and put his mouth right by the mic, "Wilbur if you touch my disks, I'll tell Phil." Tommy said, "Wait no, I don't have your disks, I don't have your disks-" I heard Wilbur panic. I looked up at Tommy who was leaning over me with a proud and mischievous smile. "Good." He said. "Can I have my headset back now, dickhead?" I asked, glaring at Tommy, he groaned but took off his headset and dropped it to me, I caught it easily and put it back on, "I really need to watch some videos so I can understand the shit you guys say." I stated, running around the server on minecraft. "Oh yeah, you should!" Wilbur agreed happily, his tone of voice made me smile. "Hey is it alright if I stream?" I asked the group, "Oh, yeah sure." Dream answered, "I don't think anyone will mind." Sapnap added.

At that I opened a new tab for twitch and clicked the stream button, making the title, 'hanging with the Dream SMP' and hitting the start button.

-1211 words

《!¡●°•¤▪︎×♡×▪︎¤•°●¡!》