10

23 September, Tuesday

I silently went over to my wall as Wilbur talked- well more like argued with my chat about him being a simp.

I smiled as I took my guitar from it's place on the wall, swinging the strap around my shoulder before picking up a plain blue pick I had sitting on my dresser.

I strummed a little note, resulting in Wilbur quickly turning his head to look at me. I looked down at the guitar in hand and began to strum a familiar tune that Wil grinned at.

Chat was now spamming the single word 'sing' as Wilbur looked to the monitor, realizing he didn't have a choice if he didn't want to get verbally abused by my chat for the rest of his life. (In love though, of course) as I strummed the final note that signaled the beginning of the song, Wil began.

"Life isn't quite what I thought I'd be, when I was a kid on VOIP, I thought when I got older, I'd marry her I told her," Wilbur started off, tapping his fingers on my desk as he sung his own song.

Tommy pov
"Whaat!? That was so unfair, I didn't even see him!" I yelled as I looked over to chat, I was playing bedwars on hipixel and apparently, some bitch decided to knock me off the world when I wasn't looking, and the fact that my bed had already been destroyed didn't really help my situation.

As I looked to my chat, they were just all spamming 'wilbur' and things about him.

R/u: Wilbur?
R/u: are you listening to Wilbur in the background?
R/u: I HEAR WILBYY
R/u: Are you holding Wilbur hostage?
R/u: your new boyfriend pog?
R/u: WilburWilburWilburWilbur-

"Chat, I'm not listening to music, I don't know what you're on about." I said plainly as chat continued to spam, I really wasn't listening to music, and I wasn't paying much attention to the background noise. I was going to start up another round of bedwars but I stopped as I heard what chat was talking about.

"But he's in your bed and I'm in your twitch chat.." I heard from across the house. It was probably just y/n singing again, but that sounded oddly a lot like Wilbur. Whether it was just y/n singing or if she was blasting her speakers, I was streaming so the best decision seemed to be to tell her to be quiet.

Your pov
"Your new boyfriend's an arsehole" Wilbur and I were now both singing and both playing guitar, him using the same one as he did when he first came here.

Wil and I's playing and singing was suddenly interrupted as Tommy burst through my door, the stream now showing him in full frame as well as the taller male and I. "Hey pipe down in-" Tommy was yelling until he looked up and saw Wilbur and I, we looked back and forth between one another before all three of us were frozen in shock.

"Y/n, why is Wilbur Soot in our house?" Tommy asked quietly. "It's a long story-" I chuckled out, putting my hand to the back of my neck as Tommy then looked at Wilbur and back at me. "Why are you wearing your mask and stuff- are you streaming?" Tommy asked as he then looked at my monitors. "Yes-" I started, "Tommy, you've actually just disrupted the song, so if you could leave and we could finish, that'd be nice." Wilbur said with a straight face as I tried my best to hold in a wheeze. "What? You're both so mean to me, I'm gonna go talk to Tubbo." Tommy said matter-of-factly before leaving my room and slamming the door on his way out.

Wilbur and I looked at eachother for a few moments after that until I broke the silence. "Shall we continue?" I asked calmly, "yea." Was the reply I got before I started us off with the notes where we left off.

Soon, we finished off the song, earning a large applaud from my chat, making the both of us smile widely. "Well chat, I think that's it for today, I hope you all enjoyed the stream, byee!" I said, Wilbur waving a small goodbye as I ended stream and closed of the twitch tab before taking my goggles, mask, and stuff off.

"You say you're not a simp, but you know every note and line to that song perfectly." Wilbur chuckled, "Oh please, you know if I made music, you'd already know all of it as well." I rolled my eyes jokingly. "You should." Wilbur said bluntly, his face now calm and neutral. "I should what?" I chuckled with a confused face. "You should write a song or two, you seem great with your playing and your vocals are brilliant." Wilbur stated bluntly, and suddenly it wasn't a joke anymore.

"I could never do singing and writing songs as a profession, I do it for fun and jokes but I just don't think I'd do good in the whole music industry." I said, walking around to sit on my bed, Wilbur following and sitting next to me.

"We could do it together." Wilbur smiled to me, "what?" "Like singing and stuff, we could do like duets and stuff." Wilbur exclaimed happily, earning a chuckle from me. "Maybe." I said, looking to my side with a big smile I couldn't seem to wipe off my face.

"

Well if you ever want to, you know where to find and contact me." Wilbur said happily, "Right. I'll just come hunt you down while you're at work again." I joked, looking back over to the taller, "just don't bring Tommy next time. My boss seriously hates him." The two of us laughed.

"But it's really just a heads up, you know the fans are gonna be screaming about your singing too once that gets clipped." "Yeah, I know, but that's future me's problem." I shrugged it off and got up. "Anyways I'm gonna go see how Tommy's doing, probably explain to him what's going on."

-1031 words

《!¡●°•¤▪︎×♡×▪︎¤•°●¡!》