3

14 September, Sunday

"Hello chat!" I said enthusiastically with a smile as my stream started. "Hey, y/n's chat!" Sapnap yelled, I chuckled at the fact he wanted to be noticed. "Yeah, hey, why don't all of you say hello to my chat so they know who's all here?" I suggested, "Hello." Technoblade said bluntly, seeming tired, "Hi, y/n's chat." Wilbur said, "Hi!" That was George, and lastly- "What's up, y/n's chat?" Dream.

My chat started blowing up and spamming all of their names in the chat. Suddenly I got a dono;
[@]Randomuser: 'WaIT YOU'RE TALKING TO THE DSMP, DID THEY INVITE YOU TO THE SMP?'
The dono read out, I laughed. "No, they didn't do that, [randomuser]. I'm not even really caught up on anything about the lore and stuff so I don't see why that would happen. Thanks so much for the dono though, I really appreciate it!" I responded, that was probably too much wording, I could've just said 'no.' "Hey, what'd they ask?" Wilbur asked, sounding curious. "Oh, they asked if Dream invited me to the Smp because I'm talking to you guys." I answered calmly. "Oh. Wait that's a good idea!" Wilbur said enthusiastically.  Dream let out a light chuckle. "I mean maybe I will invite you sometime, who knows." He said calmly.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna go, I didn't get much sleep last night." Technoblade stated with a yawn. "Oh, okay, have a good night, Techno!" After I said that, I heard who I think was Wilbur let out some sort of huff. "Bye, Technoblade." "See you later, Techno." "Get some sleep." After we all said our goodbyes to our friend, I looked back at my chat and laughed a bit. "What's funny?" George questioned, confusion in his tone of voice, I focused a portion of my attention back on the call I was on while still reading chat, "My chat is Spamming 'JealousBur'" I chuckled. "Wha-" Wilbur began, though being cut off; "Aww, Wilbur's jealous!" Dream wheezed. "Oh, is that what that little sigh was?" George asked. "Hey! I am not jealous,  why would I be jealous?" Wilbur asked angrily. "I don't know Wilbur, Why are you jealous?" Sapnap asked mischievously. "OH! is it because y/n was being really nice when she said bye to Techno?!" Sapnap added a few moments later. "Wha- no!" Wilbur protested. I gasped.

"You ARE jealous! You're jealous of Technoblade!" I yelled at him, "No!" Wilbur defended himself. George, Sapnap, Dream and I were all laughing too much to say anything now. "Hey what's going on?" Tommy said, barging into my room, "Wilbur's jealous of Technoblade!" Sapnap said in a sing song voice, "I'm not!" Wilbur stated once again. "Ooh, this'll be good." Tommy smirked before rushing out of my room.

"Sapnap! Fill me in!" Tommy yelled as he abruptly joined back into the discord call a few seconds later. I heard Sapnap inhale, "So Techno got tired so he left to go sleep and y/n was like- 'hAvE a GoOd sLeEp TeChNobLaDe!' And Wilbur was all like 'HmPh.' And then y/n laughed at her chat and George asked why and apperently her chat was spamming that Wilbur was jealous and Dream was like 'oOh WiLbUrS JEaLoUs' and niw we're all wheezing." Sapnap said super fast, he had made a squeaky, girly voice when talking about what I and the others were saying, which I admit was kind of funny before he started laughing again. I think Tommy was now processing all of what Sapnap had just said, though a few seconds later Tommy began wheezing loudly with the rest of us.

"WILBUR- BIG MAN!" Tommy began in hid 'manly' tone of voice, "DON'T BE HITTING ON MY ROOMATE BIG MAN, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVERY DAY." the teenager finished, still using that same tone of voice, which made everyone laugh harder.

Soon the laughter finally died down and we all sighed, "Guys, I'm gonna go befriend some piglins." George said casually as I saw his avatar hop off into a nether portal nearby. "George be careful!" I heard Dream say, his avatar quickly running over and following GeorgeNotFound into the nether.

"Oh my god, my best friend just left me for some colourblind british dude." Sapnap joked, fake sounding offended, "Oh, c,mon Sapnap, I'm not leaving you." Dream stated, "you are!" Sapnap argued, running around near me as I simply collected flowers. "Sapnap, I can be your friend, come on, let's go get some wood in the forest." I said in a joking but friendly manner, I made my avatar start walking over towards the woods as Sapnap followed, "Aww, thanks y/n! You're so much nicer than Dream, have some diamonds." Sapnap said, throwing some diamonds at me, "Woah, what the hell Sapnap, I have nothing you're so sweet-" I said, just standing there. "Don't thank me, I have plenty!" Sapnap replied.

"Sapnap, seriously? You're proposing to her?" Dream questioned, sounding offended, I could hear Wilbur mumble something I couldn't understand after that. "You don't need him, Dream, he's nit even that cool." George said jokingly.

Suddenly I saw Wilbur's avatar speed over to me and quickly place and open an ender chest. "What are you-" I began, Sapnap and I standing there, bith our characters looking at Wilbur's. Suddenly, Wilbur closed his ender chest and looked towards me, I noticed a few different things pop up in his hand until he got to something specific, then throwwing at me 10 netherite, which considering I had absolutely nothing besides flowers, some wood and 2 diamonds that Sapnap had given me,  was a lot to me.

"WOAH, AND YOU GUYS THINK I'M THE ONE PROPOSING" Sapnap blurted out at the same time I yelled "WILBUR, NETHERITE? THIS IS VERY UNNECESSARY." Sapnap ran around Wilbur and I as I just spun my head around, Wilbur simply standing there. "WHAT IS HAPPENING OVER THERE?" Tommy yelled, "WILBUR'S SIMPING!" Sapnap yelled back, continuing to circle me and Wil as my chat went crazy with 'simpbur' and the whole thing that happened earlier restarted.

-1024 words

《!¡●°•¤▪︎×♡×▪︎¤•°●¡!》