14

27 October , Thursday

"WIL!" "GEORGE!" Dream and I both sprinted to the door. "OUT OF THE WAY, FUCKER, I GOT IT." I yelled at Dream, who was struggling to simply open the door, "I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS ALREADY UNLOCKED!" Dream yelled as I yanked the door open, immediately jumping to Wilbur with a smile, making him drop his luggage, just to catch me while Dream seemed to be squeezing the life out of George with the hug he was giving him.

"I feel so left out." Eret said in a joking sad tone as he walked in and placed his bags where everyone else's were. "Just let the simps have their moment." Sapnap chuckled, pretty bold considering Karl was laying right by him, his head in his lap(separated by a pillow of course, you weirdos) as he played on his phone.

"Yeah Dream, you're such a simp." George laughed. "Oh please George, you're a simp too." I looked at the two. "Y/n, you're very hypocritical miss jump into Wilbur's arms." Dream scoffed while Wil grinned. "Oh don't you grin, you get jealous at every person I talk to besides you." I poked Wilbur's nose.

The moment lasted a bit longer until the four of us started back to the couch, Dream was about to close the door, but before he could do so, two more guests slipped in, "WE'RE HERE!" Quackity yelled, Fundy behind him. "Quackity!" Sapnap and Karl yelled in unison, not having to get up to hug him because Quackity quickly went over and hugged the both of them before they got a chance to get up.

"Hey, anyone know where Schlatt is?" Dream asked curiously while having a hold on George's hand as they sat next to one another on the couch. "Well you'd think he'd be the first one here considering this is his hometown, he's the closest one to this place." I said calmly. "I'll call him, see what's up." Quackity stated, pulling out his phone as he slid himself over to sit next to Sapnap and Karl.

"Shlatt! Buddy! Amigo!" He began loudly. "Heyy!" "Hi Schlatt." "Hey Schlatt!" "Schlatt, what's up?" "Where the fuck are you big J?" The chain of all of us greeting the man on the phone continued until we had all finished giving a phrase. "Shit, there's a lot of you, huh?" Schlatt asked, Quackity had put him on speaker.

"There are, but we're actually missing one, any chance you've seen him around?" Wilbur asked sarcastically. "Haha, very funny, I guess this is my warning to get my ass over there?" Schlatt questioned, we heard him fumble around and grab some things before speaking again, "I'll be there in 20 minutes." And then the phone let out a beep, signifying Schlatt had hung up.

"Well I think that went well." Quackity smiled as everyone did the same. "Hey, I just realized something.." Eret said, slowly standing up from his laying down position on the couch and looking around everyone with wide eyes. "All of the britons of the smp are here." He said with a smile slowly forming as everyone in the room looked around at one another. "I don't-" Dream began.

"Fuck yeah, we overpower you all!" Jack said confidently, standing up fully, (as he was previously slouched, leaning onto the back of the couch) and going to the middle of the room next to Eret. I got up and pulled Wil with me, "British supremecy!" I yelled, stepping onto the couch to hop on Wilbur's shoulders. "Whoo! Go Britons!" Puffy encouraged, clapping from her seat next to Minx on the back of the couch.

"Fuck Americans!' Tommy yelled and hopped right up, Tubbo following along, "Yeah, fuck Americans!" He coppied, then looking down at Ranboo, who was looking up at him with an expression on betrayal(or at least that's what I imagined, I mean all we could see regarding his facial expressions were his eyebrows). "Except some!-" Tubbo added, now it was Tommy who looked betrayed.

"I bet George would love to be fucked by that American he's sitting by-" I grinned as I was cut off, "HAHA- SHUT UP." George said loudly with wide eyes and a deep blush covering his whole face as he got up from the couch. "WHAAT?" Dream wheezed, "HAHA- BRITAIN, LET'S GO BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THAT! VIKKSTAR, YOU'RE BRITISH, COME JOIN THE CLUB!" George tried to change the subject as everyone laughed and wheezed, some of us even tearing up from the laughing.

"Sure-e, I'll join you'-re cult!" Vik made out between laughs as he made his way over to the group we'd formed of British people. "Wait guys, I have this really good song that would fit the moment, and apperently this house is lined with speakers all around so I can just connect my phone and-" Sapnap tapped his phone and a familiar song I'd heard more times than I'd like to have, began playing.

"Oh, I see it."
"Make it nineteen, baby"
"Okay"

"Wait, is this-" George began with a worried expression.

"Umm, no."
"No, okay, I don't think that's gonna happen"
"I don't think that's gonna happen."
"Oh dream!"

"No! Turn it off! Sapnap!" George yelled, jumping to try and take the phone as the song continued to play all throughout the house at full volume.

"Cool idea"
"I just spoke to tommyinnit,-"

"HE SAID, GIVE ME A GODDAMN MINUTE," everyone aside from the heatwaves duo and the three minors, oh and Phil, Bad, and Techno because they were too them to do this kind of thing. screamed out the lyrics of the song happily, holding back out laughter. "Uhg, why am I a part of this 'song'" Tommy grumbled and began towards the door, the other two teens following along. "Tell us when we can come in without our eardrums bleeding!" Tommy yelled over the music as the three went outside.

Phil gave them a thumbs up as they left while the rest of the group continued our chaos.

"I SAID, BITCH, TWO POSTS, ONE MONTH, GEORGE PASS ME THE BLUNT! I PAID FOR THE DICK, NOT A FUCKIN' MANHUNT!" "Language" We all took a few quick breaths after that line.

"George not clothed. Clay balls exposed."
"Tommy are we the bad guys?"
"Wilbur sit on my nose."
"Big bad guys with the good halos!" We let Skeppy do that line on his own, leaving him all flustered afterwards.
"I lost dude!" Quackity yelled, to add the background lyrics in the song.

"Schlatt got stacks-" speak of the devil, as soon as we said- well more like screamed that, Schlatt appeared in the doorway, his luggage dragged behind him, but no one bothered to address it, and just continued yelling.
"He bought me a fit!"
Said I looked good, so I gave him a kiss!"
"In my maid fit, cute as a daisy! Bitches be like-"

"My pussy's gone crazy!" We made Minx go solo on that one, but she was prepared for it, she knew no one else was gonna say that line.

"I be in the chat like cJerk. George on the OF- no shirt."
"Karl wants to send my ass to the moon! So I took a little pic, put that shit on zoom!"

We all simultaneously decided that the next lines were gonna be for the fiancés to do.

"I'll take a pic" Sapnap.
"Show me the nips." Quackity, using a dumb voice of course.
"Bitch, I'll take the pic." Sapnap and Quackity.
"Dream laughs like-" Karl, though after he said the line, he sprinted to the kitchen just before throwing a tea kettle i to the living room where we all were. Dream wheezed, proving Karl's point before the brunette went back to sitting on the couch with Sapnap and Quackity.

"Schlatt laughs like-" Quackity. Before they could say anything else, I screamed out "the fuckin goat he is!" To add onto the sentence, which Schlatt replied by giving me the death stare. "I'm sorry, don't hurt me." I said quickly, hiding behind Wilbur.

"I just spoke to Tommyinnit! He said give me a goddamn minute! I said bitch, two posts, one month, George pass me the blunt! I paid for the dick! NOT A FUCKING MANHUNT!"

George not clothed! Clay balls exposed."

"Tommy, are we the bad guys? Wilbur sit on my nose. Big bad guys, with the good halos!"

"I paid Gogy five hundred dollars."
"He called me on Skype- ugh, pOgGeRs"
"Sapnap and Dream, you got a room for me? I got a maid dress and I'll clean for free!"
"Hey, George, post on your Onlyfans, goddamnit."
"I just want one post where you are- are- you don't even have to be naked."
"I just want the username to be georgenotclothed."

-1470 words

A/n: bit of a longer chapter because most of it was GeorgeNotFound Onlyfans lyrics(yes, I did write out that whole thing) anyways, any ideas on where this story is going? I know I haven't a clue:)