19

29 October, Saturday

"Sapnap, the hell? Your cooking is shit!" I exclaimed, spitting out the extremely  overcooked pancakes Sapnap had made for breakfast for everyone. Friday wasn't very eventful, we mostly just sat around, watched TV and talked about random shit. Also flirted a bit with Techno and Eret as a joke, Wil didn't like that so I decided to flirt with him too a bit so he didn't feel left out. Tommy didn't like any of it, the whole time he had this look in his eyes like he was gonna go full protective brother mode on their asses. Other than that though, nothing really happened.

"It can't be that bad." Sapnap rolled his eyes before sitting down and Taking a bite of his food. "Okay, you're right, this is awful." Sap had a disgusted look on his face after spitting out the bit of pancake. "told you."  "Shut up, give me that." Sapnap scoffed, taking his and my plate to bring over to the garbage, then putting the empty plates and silverware in the sink.

Sapnap and I were the only ones up, which was reasonable I guess, considering it was like 9am. Sapnap came back from taking care of the burnt breakfast and sat across from me.

"I wanna go back to sleep." I groaned, tilting my head back against the chair I was sitting on. "Go then." Sap replied as he crossed his legs. "Well I can't now, you've woken me up so now I can't go back to sleep!" I whined, dramatically throwing my hands in the air. "Hey y/n, it's not my fault you decided to sleep out on the couch and it's not my fault you're such a light sleeper that you woke up to food sizzling." Sapnap stated calmly. "Tch. It wasn't even worth it."

"Morning." I looked up to the voice and smiled at Wilbur, "Hi Wil." I greeted, looking at him up at the top of the staircase. "Oh, so you're suddenly not mad anymore?" Sapnap glared at me from across the round table. "Nope. Seeing a face other than yours is just very refreshing." I smiled with a slight tease in my voice. "I-" Sapnap began.

"What are you two mad about?" Wilbur asked curiously, sitting in the chair to my left and slinging an arm around my shoulders. "Sapnap woke me up early and then burnt my food." I complained, leaning into Wil's arm instinctively. "What? That is not what happened, you're bending the story!" Sapnap immediately tried at defending himself. "Oh yeah? Explain what did happen then!" I said matter of factly. Wil had his mouth open to say something but Sap cut him off before it was possible. "I came out here to make food for MYSELF, you happened to wake up because you're a light ass sleeper, and then you stole MY food and complained about it!" "Liar!" "Not!"

"Enough! It's 9 in the morning and I was aiming for a sleep in this morning." Sam rubbed his eyes while walking down the stairs. "Sorry, Sam." Sapnap and I mumbled in unison. "Phil's up too, he'll be down in a second." Sam yawned as he walked over to the coffee maker.

"Phil's up? Oh no, y/n he's gonna yell at me." Wilbur said with a (probably?) fake scared expression on his face. I copied the man's actions with my own fearful look. "Run." Wilbur and I both bolted out of our chairs like it was life or death and raced out the large glass sliding door, making sure to close it on our way out.

"What are they on about?" Phil asked when he came out of his and Sam's shared room. "No idea." Sam shrugged, sliding over a mug for Phil to get some coffee.

"How long are we running for?" I panted, Wilbur and I had reached the middle of the woods now with no destination set in stone. "I thought we were running back to England?" Wil stated sarcastically. "Funny." We both stopped and plopped down on the grass to catch our breath. "You know how to get back..right?" "Yeah, definitely." I did not know how to get back. Couldn't be that hard though, right? I mean we basically just ran straight. "Alright, good."

"You'd think they'd be back by now." Sam mumbled, sipping his coffee. "Who'd be back by now?" Ranboo asked from the balcony extended from the staircase. "Ran- how long have you three been there?" Sam asked the three boys lined up, sitting right behind the railing, similar to three brothers sitting up there, waiting for Santa to come on Christmas night. "Not too long. Who's should be back by now?" Tubbo asked as the boys came down the stairs.

"Y/n and Wilbur. They ran out a while ago." Sapnap said calmly. "What? Did Wilbur kidnap her? Hah, idiot. I hope she beats him up." Tommy grinned. "He probably took her to the forest to kill her." Tubbo said maybe too calmly. "Wha- I'll save you, y/n!" Tommy was about to sprint out the door before Phil got up and grabbed the blonde's arm. "I'm sure they're fine, mate, probably just got a little bit lost is all." "Hmph. Lost." Tommy crossed his arms angrily as Phil let go.

-898 words

《!¡●°•¤▪︎×♡×▪︎¤•°●¡!》
A/n: Guess who's back:)) so sorry it took so long, I wanted to write this but I had horrible writer's block as I said before and I honestly kind of forgot about this book for a few months- but I'm here now, hope you previous readers are still here too<3