13

27 October, Thursday

"Tommy, c'mon, it's time." I said, opening Tommy's door abruptly, "I'll be out in a second, lemme get my bags." Tommy replied as I nodded and left to go bring my own luggage to the car.

I started up the car and leaned my head back before pulling out my phone and scrolling through twitter until I heard a suitcase being tossed in the trunk.

I put my phone to the side and looked back at Tommy, who then slammed the trunk and went to the passengers side door and hopping in next to me with his carry-on duffle bag by his feet.

"You know you're gonna have to get in the back when we pick up Niki, right?" I raised my eyebrow. "I'm aware, but I can enjoy it while it lasts." Tommy closed his eyes and leaned back, rolling down his window all the way to let the brighton air flow into my car.

We got to Niki's and both Tommy and I got out of the car, me going to the front door and him getting into the back seat.

I knocked on the door lightly, but enough, not even a moment passed before the door flung open, revealing Niki in an oversized pink hoodie with my YouTube logo on it.

"Nikii!" I dragged out, opening my arms for a hug, which she gladly accepted and hugged me back. "Come on, we gotta get going so the plane doesn't leave without us!" Niki exclaimed with a giggle, grabbing her bags before we ran back to the car and she tossed her bags in.

"Okay, now we just have to get Tubbo and go to the airport." I said as the two of us slid into the front seats. "To bee boy we go!"

Soon, we reached the gas station and I hopped out of the car, standing on the sidewalk up until I saw a car pull in and Tubbo jump out practically before the car even stopped. "Thanks for kidnapping me y/n!" Tubbo said happily, giving me a quick hug before he quickly hopped off to go into my car to see Tommy.

"Toby, your bags-" his mom began before stopping herself in a sigh with a small chuckle. "I'm sorry about him, as I said, a bit of a handful." She said with a smile, "Don't worry, I can grab it, Tommy never does things on his own, anyway." I said calmly with a smile.

"Well, I'm sure you guys should get going, I wouldn't want to make you late for your flight, It was nice to see you again y/n."

Many hours passed before finally, the plane landed, it was about god damn time. After the landing, the baggage claim, the car renting, we finally left the airport into the American air. "I can't feel my legs." I stated bluntly, "me neither." The three others replied in sync, making us all laugh.

"Come on, let's go get our car so we can see everyone." I said and began running towards the car we were given, Tubbo, Tommy and Niki following along.

"This is the right address, right?" I asked, looking from my phone to the extremely large house we were parked in front of. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is it." Niki replied simply. "Alright, come on boys, get the fuck out!" I said, hopping out of the car myself and putting on my mask, goggles and gloves. They weren't ready for my face reveal just yet.

We grabbed all of our luggage and rang the doorbell. A few moments later, the door was opened cautiously, revealing a tall, dark brunette with round glasses and a kind of baggy black and red hoodie.

"Bad?" I smiled, "y/n! Niki, Tubbo, Tommy!" Bad exclaimed with a smile of his own as he opened the door wider for us to go in.

"Bad, who's here?" I heard Sam yell over from somewhere in the house. "It's y/n, Niki, Tommy and Tubbo!" Bad yelled back. "Tommy and Tubbo?!" A familiar monotone-ish voice yelled. "Ranboo!" The two boys yelled in unison.

Moments later I saw the familiar masked teen sprint down the stairs. "Oh shit, you're even taller in person." I said, looking towards the teen as him and the other two minors embraced themselves in a group hug. "Language." Bad said quickly before adding a "sorry, habbit." With a smile. "Yeah, It's hard to go through doors." Ranboo chuckled before the doorbell rang, at which Bad opened the door quickly.

I peeked over his shoulder to see more familiar faces. "Puffy!" I exclaimed, "Puffy?" Niki asked, hopping over to us. "Oh, hell yeah, I'm so glad you guys are here and it's not only guys!" Puffy said happily and wrapped us both in a hug. Bad frowned and crossed his arms, looking at the three of us. "Oh don't worry, you get a hug too, get here Bad." Puffy said, making Bad smile and join the three of us in our group hug just as Karl walked in. "Oh, we're hugging?" He asked energetically and hugged all of us, making everyone giggle.

A while later, about 20 minutes, the doorbell was back. "I'll get it!" Karl hopped up from his seat on the couch next to Sapnap (who Karl had encouraged earlier, to come hangout downstairs with everyone who was here so far. Dream too) and ran to the door, opening it quickly.

"Hi!" "Hey Karl!" Bad jumped up at the voice ge heard, "Skeppy?!" He said excitedly, running to the door. "Bad!" Skeppy yelled, jumping right into Bad's arms. "Sus." Techno said nonchalantly as he walked in and threw his bags to the side, walking over to the couch and plopping himself down next to me. "Hey Blade!" I said, giving him a quick hug. "And here I thought you were joking about coming to America to meet me." Techno joked with a smile as another group waltzed into the house.

Jack, Phil, and Vikkstar came in and greeted everyone before placing themselves around on the couch. "FUCK YEAH, THE OTHER NON AMERICANS ARE HERE!" Tommy yelled excitedly.

"Woah there, slow your role, Theseus, you're still missin' some." Technoblade stated, looking at Tommy. "Still, we're catching up." Tommy argued angrily.

"NIKI!" I heard from behind me. Everyone looked back and spotted the owner of the voice. "Minx! When did you get here?" Niki smiled. "Just now, I didn't feel like ringing the bell so I snuck through the back." Minx said proudly. "Do you have a group?" Dream asked curiously, "no, I came alone." Minx said calmly, squishing herself between Niki and Puffy so that she could sit by the bith of them. "My wives." Minx smiled and put her arms around each of their shoulders as they both chuckled.

A bit later, there was the bell again, I couldn't say I was surprised. "I'LL BURN THIS DOOR DOWN!" I heard from outside. "I SUGGEST BLOWING UP THE WHOLE HOUSE!" another familiar voice. "NO! NO THEY WILL NOT!" Then it hit.

"WIL!" "GEORGE!" Dream and I both sprinted to the door.

-1194 words

《!¡●°•¤▪︎×♡×▪︎¤•°●¡!》